• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon you would remove from the Pokedex?

Ayselipera

Since legendaries don't mean a thing to me to begin with I'll just skip them altogether and go to an average Pokemon.

Even though I hate just about every primate based Pokemon I would have to get rid of Pachirisu. It's just another Pikachu copy, but so much more annoying and creepy then the others. :( Every time I had to face one in the IV generation they would always use Thunder Wave and then Spark me to death. (mostly in the beginning of the game) Then I saw it a few times in the anime and couldn't help noticing how creepy it is with its "cute" grin and little squirrel movements. I hate it. D:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Pikachu, Charizard, Infernape, and many others.

Why? Because they're so known that, if you even mention the name "Pokemon" you will either hear Pikachu or the current regions fire type.

I'd much rather have Pokémon that everyone hates/ dislikes/ doesn't know, like Dunsparce for instance, then have over-rated Pokémon overiding Pokémon.

The repetitive strand of popular Pokémon is enough to single handedly rip off the battery from the Pokédex, and throw it into the nearest Camerupt spout and command it to use Eruptionon the spot.

Yeah, I might be the hated one in this thread even thinking this, but this is a thread, I'm posting my opinion.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I would get rid of Lucario. Yes fanboys/girls. Your beloved Lucario. And it's because you all love him to death why I want him gone! I hate it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    It took me a while to find out Dunsparce even existed.
    But I like to delete this.
    What Pokemon you would remove from the Pokedex?

Years
  • After playing most of the way through black I'd like to retract my previous statement and 100% agree with Hamako-chan.
    I mean Munna is such a rotten little poke,
    Looks like it just came out the back door of a clinic.
    btw, I wanted to quote but I don't know how to do it, Can anybody explain this to me please?

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
  • Ninjask.
    Its really annoying that i had to face it 80% of the time back in gen III during competitive battles.
    And probably pikachu, cause its the only thing that comes in mind to people who arnt fans of pokemon or hate it.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    No Pokémon should be removed.
    But probably the only Pokémon that I would even be close to consider to remove is Marill.
    I just don't like Marill at all!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i wouldnt get rid of any pokemon. mostly because if i say i hate one it will start to grow on me over time.
    tho some of the 5th gen dont look like pokemon but i figure i can just ignore those

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Magnezone.

I adore Magnemite and Magneton, but Magnezone is just... no. When I first saw the heap of Gen 4's new evolutions, I was disappointed with most of them and figured I'd never get used to any of them. I did, though, and some of them even grew on me... except Magnezone. I can't stand its design, it's obnoxious to me; even its name is horrible. While I'd gladly use a Magneton on my team, I wouldn't touch this thing with a thirty foot pole.

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    whhhhattt Magnezone is awesome, and adorable. but anyway, opinions I guess.

I hate Crimgan and Lucario myself. I also hate those blue and red fighting Pokemon, Nageki and Dageki or whatever?

aglaya

Duchess of Heracross
    Years
  • Togepi.

I was never able to stand that limb-sprouting egg that does nothing but get carried around by Brock, then Meowth, then Misty - and, of course, occasionally walking around to lose himself or be abducted so Pikachu can go all ''PIPIPI! PIPIPI!''

...Evolving and saving some princess isn't nearly enough to redeem the little beast in my eyes. And although I dislike Togetic and Togekiss far less than their initial form, I still hate their guts.

Just exterminate all the evolutionary family like the deceitfully cute plagues they are.

BlindClown

Small blob with legs.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    All of the Gen IV legendaries (apart from the creation trio), most of the Gen 5 legendaries, the ice cream line, and most normal types - they're just so useless.

However, I'll defend Maggyo and Dunsparce with two words - hidden potential. They're scarily powerful if you use them right. Plus, I kinda like them. So, y'know, don't diss.

Years
  • i think magicarp seriously they should just make garados a non evolutionary pokemon, or atleast make a pre evolve form that somewhat shows it's potential, and has some decent moves

Back