• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What School(or College) do(did) you go to?

mvtm

Years
    Well i attended for 15 Years Academia Merici, which is a private,girls only,catholic school.
    Yep i attended Kindergarten,Elementary and High School there. So i know everyone since i was 4.
    It is also one of the Top schools in my country,it is very picky ..even the presidents daughter got rejected !!!
    70% of the students enter by legacy and it has around 900 students.Anyways i now graduated and i happily studying what i want where i want.

I now go to Universidad Metropolitana which is the best for Business Administration,here in Ven...but i really would love to study college abroad in Europe..its just..too expensive ><

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I... won't go through my previous schools because the list is so long, but right now I attend University of Waterloo for Math/Computer Science. :D

Years
    I attend the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, which is the main campus (they have schools at Omaha and somewhere else). It's nice. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I go to a French high school, before any questions. That high school is called " De La Salle ". :3

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Elementary - Allendale Elementary
    Middle - West Middle
    High - West Senior

Lash

Years
    In order;

Noah Webster- Normal School
    Patterson Elementary- Hellcamp
    Imagine Charter Schools- Suicide
    Smith Jr. High- Never want to go back there
    Crossroads- God Friggin'!
    Learning Foundation- God do I even need to say? D:

Basically, I have never liked school all my life; But I am pretty sure I can remember way more than that D:

Back