• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What section of the PokéCommunity do you hang in the most?

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I am hanging around the OT section a lot lately and sometimes around the OC.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    It's funny, because I'm sure I visit 90% of the sections on PC, be it lurking or posting, but I can never entirely put my finger on where I am most. I'd take a wild guess and say that it's Other Entertainment. I do spend a lot of time in Graphics and Photography, which might be a given, but with the same token I do tend to move around a bit. Some of my favourite sections on PC aren't active enough to hold my attention for too long. I guess you could say that I would spend more time in a section in which has longer and more constructive posts which I read. I spend more time actually reading other people's posts every day than I do posting for myself.

It's ironic that a few months ago I would have said something like "Other Trivia" and be one hundred percent sure on the matter, yet now, I'm unsure. I know when I started out I was primarily attached to OT as well as an odd one maybe; poetry. But, if you are to take sections as apposed to forums, Creative Discussions & technology & Media demand most of my activity, even though I move around quite a lot. With that said, I should be loyal to my sections and say I spend most time in those! Though I'm really unsure where the majority of my post count would lie in, but it's evenly spread I would imagine.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I visit all around the forums, but I tend to post in the staff forums and the Video Gaming forum. I really do need to branch out and start posting all over though.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I visit all around the forums, but I tend to post in the staff forums and the Video Gaming forum. I really do need to branch out and start posting all over though.
    Come to the Pokémon Anime section more XD;

I'm usually in HG/SS or Pokémon Anime a majority of the time. Other than that, I'm probably lurking/posting in OVP, B&W, Staff Forum(s), or the Who's Online list.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I usually am around here, OVP, and lurking around Graphics & Photography and OT, but you'll mostly see my posts OVP.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Staff forums aside, probably OVP? It's a toss up between a couple of different areas, though. ><; This makes me wish that PC had that "Most active in:" area field in it's profiles. It would be kind of interesting to see. I'm sure NU / W would rank up there, even though I'm not as active in it anymore.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    That's great to hear everyone. By the way, whoever fixed the spelling error I made in the title.. I LOVE YOU! Hehe~ Thanks 'cause everytime I'd look at it, it would look so ugly just sitting there.

Edit: ARGH found a damn spelling mistake! D:

Years
    I spend most of my time either lurking or posting in the Other Entertainment section, but I visit the HG/SS, B/W, Other Voting Polls, Other Chat, General Pokémon Gaming, Pokémon General and Fan Fiction sections. And on the odd occasion I'll check out the Roleplay section. My use of the Fan Fiction and Roleplay sections for anything other than reading/lurking is fairly limited at the moment but when I finish school in two months I'll probably be a lot more active there.

Years
    These days, I pretty much only post in OVP. I feel like such a loner. D;

I lurk in a few other sections, but rarely do I have the gall to actually post there... I keep telling myself "oh I'll branch out!" but I never get to it. Just like everything else. XD

Back