• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What section of the PokéCommunity do you hang in the most?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    OVP and OC is where I spend most of my days, but if a thread anywhere takes my fancy, I'll chill over there too.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Off-Topic Discussions. I guess I just don't see much appeal in much of the other sections, none of them are ~fabulous~.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    my boyfriends profile

yeah i spam his page with inane observations of my surroundings

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    OVP and OC are where I hang around most. I lurk a whole lot in the Art Gallery and Pixel Art sections, but I don't really bother to post. Other sections I post in sometimes are Video Gaming, followed by Japanese Entertainment and maybe Other Entertainment (in order of frequency). I don't think I've posted in any Pokemon-related section in a few months now.

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    in the trade corner but im new so i might end up hanging out elsewhere

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Other Voting Polls, Other Entertainment (lurking), Pokémon Black & White (lurking), Other Chat, The Community Headquarters, and most importantly, the Who's Online page.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh Nick, you lurk B/W? :D

Anyways, for me, B/W, TCTI, Staff Who's Online aaand... that's all pretty much. :(

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    General Gaming for the most part, lol. I do occasionally wander into the Pokemon General, General Pokemon Gaming, and Japanese Entertainment. Rarely do I post in any other sections.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Fanfiction and Writing, Other Chat, OVP, and Japanese Entertainment. Other than that, I'm much more subdued with my posting nowadays.

Years
    You can usually find one of my posts in Other Trivia, Other Voting Polls, Japanese Entertainment, and recently I've been hitting up Pokemon Trivia. I also lurk a host of other sections as well (ex. Other Chat, Other Entertainment, Other Clubs, Art Gallery, and a few Pokemon gaming sections).

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I'm in the rom hacking section 95% of the time, and the Japanese section the other 5%. I go to other sections here and there if a thread catches my eye on the main page. The Daily chat, and this for example.

Back