• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Shiny pokemon have you captured Legitly?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Just found a Shiny Tympole in my All Dragon White game. So MAD that it appeared but I caught it anyway BWAHAHAHA! First Shiny of Black and White that I caught!

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Well Gyrados, obviously. Aside from that, in Crystal I had a shiny Rhyhorn that I discovered while level-grinding in Victory Road. I had also discovered a shiny Lugia but accidentally KOed it, and when I fought it again, it was normally colored. During one playthrough of emerald my starter (Torchic) turned out to be shiny, and in another run I encountered a shiny Zigzagoon but accidentally KOed it. I never found any shiny Pokemon in generation 4 outside of the legendary beasts from a Gamestop event. In Black I captured a shiny Golduck in the postgame which is in my current team.

Years
I had a shiny Marill, caught in Emerald, but he/she was probably wiped along with whatever save I had it stored on. I caught a Magnemite, caught in Sapphire I believe, it's a Magnezone and in Pearl now.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Shiny Graveler on Iron Island, Training my Lucario.

Shiny Machop EV training some pokemon.

Shiny Altaria By chance (the route north of white forrest)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
1) Gyarados in Heartgold
2) I caught a Shiny Pikachu while looking for a light ball in Diamond
3) Caught a shiny Aron in the cave in Dewford in Sapphire
4) Caught a shiny Rayquaza after many attempts trying to catch it in Sapphire.
5) Caught a shiny Starly in Diamond and it became one of my main Pokemon throughout the entire game.
6) Caught a shiny Mesprit in Diamond

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
I only ever Caught 2 Shinys. In Emerald a shiny shroomish. and In B&W I caught a shiny Scraggy but i traded it for a shiny metagross.

Back