• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What should i do with my Team?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Hi! :3 okies, So trying to set up a good Battle- ready Team. but i am having some trouble picking which pokemon should be in it(i dont have this team set up yet this is just a rough draft of what i would like when i get to building it ;3). wondering if anyone coulod set my mind on a good team(please dont answer based on what u like, i prefer hitting hard and fast :D) >< TY!

Poke' Team atm:

1. Leafeon ( should i switch her out with one iof the other eevee evolutions? - any other but Flareon and Espeon :) )

2. Raichu (switch with Luxray or keep her?)

3. Charizard (Salamance?)

4. Houndoom (?)

5. Lucario( would like to keep :) )

6. Arcanine (?)

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
  • Make them invincible

Isn't Salamance classed as an 'uber'? Some guy gave me his Lvl. 100 EV'ed Salamance as a disposable Pokemon saying it was no use to him for competitive battling anymore, due to being an 'uber'.

Luxray may be more versatile, as it has a strong Attack aswell as Sp. Attack, it's just a bit slower. Also it can have Intimidate as its ability, to lower the opposition's Pokemon's Attack.

If you had Charizard, Houndoom and Arcanine, that'd be three Fire Types. You should probably mix that up a bit.

I'd like to stress I've never battled competitively.

EDIT:

Oh, my mistake, if this just for general battling in the game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    ^-- Sorry didnt know where to place this.

at any rate, Ya i know, so many fire types! (<3) I'll switch Houndoom and/or Arcanine with something Better.

What i really wanted to know is i want an Eevee Evolution for my team, but idk which i should choose. so far the ones i would like would be: Leafeon, Glaceon, Vaporeon or Jolteon i just dont know which is better for battleing like i said, prefer power maybe speed,. but somethingt hat can also take a few hits... ><

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    dude keep arcanine
    replace charizard for slamence
    get rid of houndom
    get a bug or something like sczior

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Hi! :3 okies, So trying to set up a good Battle- ready Team. but i am having some trouble picking which pokemon should be in it(i dont have this team set up yet this is just a rough draft of what i would like when i get to building it ;3). wondering if anyone coulod set my mind on a good team(please dont answer based on what u like, i prefer hitting hard and fast :D) >< TY!

Poke' Team atm:

1. Leafeon ( should i switch her out with one iof the other eevee evolutions? - any other but Flareon and Espeon :) )

2. Raichu (switch with Luxray or keep her?)

3. Charizard (Salamance?)

4. Houndoom (?)

5. Lucario( would like to keep :) )

6. Arcanine (?)

Too many Fire Types xD Might I suggest a Water type to finish the G/F/W core? Starmie would suit you well, hard hitting with a great move pool that hits a lot super effectively, and verry fast :)

Back