• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] What should I start on first?

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    I can't seem to decide on what part of the game should I start on first. By part, I mean stuff like mapping, scripting, etc. I am such a newbie at hacking...
    It might be best if you make a list of things I should do in order.
    Thanks in advance!

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    That's up to you.. Do you mean start as in learn, or actually hack? Different people prefer different orders, I suggest try different stuff a few times and find an order you like.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2014
    Well what I plan on doing is using G3HS to edit the Pokemon data and chance whatever I so please. It's a start I guess.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    To learn. It's kind of hard to decide... especially for me. I am the worst at deciding. I just want to know where I should start. I'm like, "I want to learn this... But what if I need to learn that before I can excel at this!" Yes. The perks of being Jeanne.

Back