• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What should the final episoe be like?

Who should be ash's final opponent?

• His dad

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • garry

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Evil twin that kidanps misty

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Giovanni the team rocket leader

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
    Ash wakes up.
    That's it.
    Or.
    Ash wakes up and it's his tenth birthday or whatever and its finally time for him to get a Pokemon then it fades out to him heading out the door.

Oh,
    then there's a Pokemon sequel with the entire series repeating with better and more detailed drawings.
    Yeah. Good stuff.

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    (Ok, at this point, lets say ash is... 12 or 13)

In the final season, Ash and some of his friends go to another region *COUGH* North America *COUGH*, The biggest region of all. He eventually finishes all 500 gyms, (Yes, final season is very long) And goes to the "supreme 6". Epic battles await him, with his pikachu and a bunch of North American pokemon. (The "World pokedex" Has about 6000 pokemon) He eventually beats them, and faces the true, POKEMON MASTER!!!!!! Unlike most battles, this one is epic... (200 Pokemon each) And...

Years
    Well I don´t think the series is going to the end quite yet....

This is how I would like to see it to end(notice:this is focused on Team Rocket,so I´m not at all realistic,more like upotistic!:D):

Ash and all his friends (Brock,Misty,May,Max,Dawn,Gary...)are together in Kanto, in Pallet town. Giovanni has a huge plan to take over the Pokemon world...Ash&co get it involved in it too...Team Rocket steal all their pokemon. Now they are helpless and surrounded by Team Rocket members and Giovanni. James,Jessie&Meowth have been there with all the other members of Team Rocket. Giovanni uses some kind of evil machine to control all the pokemon(showing on screen different pokemons from different places in huge pains, also legendaries).

James,Jessie and Meowth look those awful visions and then look each others. They all nodd as a sign of mutual understanding and then turn their eyes on Giovanni.
    "Stop this madness...Giovanni!" Jessie says.
    "Yeah, you´ve gone too far!"James adds.
    Giovanni looks them angrily.
    "What?! Are you three idiots against me?!"
    "YES!"they all say."We don´t want to be in this organization any more."
    Ash and friends look them surprised and in amazement.Giovanni laughs. "You knitwits, how you think you´re trying to stop me?"
    Meowth steps forwards and looks seriously at Giovanni.
    "I challenge you to a pokemon battle."
    Jessie&James surprises about that.
    Giovanni laughs again,contemptuously.
    "You want challenge me to a battle?How amusing!"
    Meowth are getting really angry.
    "All my life I had adored you, idolezed you,wanted to be you´re top cat...but...now I know the truth about you. You´re nothing but a abuser of pokemons!And it´s the time somebody stops you once and for all!"
    Giovanni smiles diagonally and says "How touching! And you´re the one who´s going to stop me?"
    "No,we three."
    Jessie&James whisper to Meowth.
    "What are trying to do?!"
    "Meanwhile I battle with Giovanni you two can break the machine!"
    "Right!" J&J run off to the basement where the machine is.
    "Haha!Your friends ran away, what you´re going to do now?"Giovanni says.
    "Battle against you."
    "Right then, you miserable pokemon. But it´s going to be a really short match!"
    "Don´t be so sure."
    Ash and co look Meowth worried. Misty whispers "I don´t like this!Meowth could be end up really hurt!"
    Brock says "and we can´t do anything! Now it´s up to Jessie, James and Meowth save us all!"

Giovanni laughs(again) before he says: "Persian, teach a little lesson to that puny Meowth!"
    Persian jumps toward him and meows.
    Meowth is getting tensed up when he sees who´s against him.
    "Persian,use fury swipes!"
    Meowth manages to dodge that.Persian is angry about that.Then,suddenly Meowth use his fury swipes on Persian. Then Persian manages this time hit on Meowth and badly. Meowth´s arm is hurt. Giovanni says:" Now you see, you can´t defenitely win this battle!"
    Meanwhile,Jessie and James are now in basement and have find the machine. James says: " Jessie, we better hurry, Meowth can be in danger." Jessie agrees. "Hm,But how we can broke this thing?"
    James:"We can use our pokemons!"
    They call all their pokemons out: Wobbuffet,Yanmega, Seviper, Mime Jr. and Carnevine.They start to break the machine but then suddenly group of some elite team rocket members shows up.There is 3 of them. The leader commans others to stop James and Jessie. They call out 3 powerful poison pokemon for instance big Muk, Toxicroak and shiny Crobat. They start attack to J&J´s pokemons. Carnevine get hit pretty badly by Crobat, others manage to counter back. After some fierce battlling Wobbuffet manage to beat the Toxicroak. But after that Wobbuffet faints. Jessie calls him back quickly. Mime Jr. and Seviper attack together to Muk and Carnevine&Yanmega attacks to Crobat. Muk defeats Mime Jr. and James have call him back(he´s like "oh no,not my Mime jr.!"). That makes James really angry.
    "Okay then,Carnevine it´s up to you!" Carnevine gets self-confidence of James´s behaviour. Meanwhile Yanmega faints by Crobat´s attacks. Now it´s 2 on 2! Carnevine and Seviper are though really exhausted, Seviper tries to rest but Muk is going to attack her(?). Because of that, Carnevine learns how to use solar beam and defeat Muk. After some battling against Crobat, Carnevine and Seviper faints at the same time. Now James and Jessie don´t have any pokemon left! Nevertheless, Crobat continues attacking. It´s going to hit some poison attack on Jessie, but then James screams "NOOO!" and plunge into between Jessie and attack. Attack hits on James and he drops at down. Jessie´s looking desperate.

Meanwhile battle between Persian and Meowth is still on. Both are really exhausted and hurt. Giovanni says:" You can´t win, Persian use Slash. Meowth is hurt badly after that. He´s lying at the ground,trying to stand up. Giovanni looks him triumphantly. "What did I say, you can´t beat me!Now I can reveal you that I was going to get rid of you three losers anyway."
    That makes Meowth super-angry. He gets his strenghts back and stands up. He uses powerful shadow claw attack on Persian. Persian faints. Meowth has defeated his biggest enemy! Giovanni can´t believe his eyes.
    "WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!"
    Meowth is looking him with smile on face. " Couldn´t expect that,ha?"
    Ash and friends are cheering.

But in the basement the atmosphere is different. The elite group has gone after defeating Jessie and James. Jessie is sitting next to lying, unconcious James. Jessie cries.
    "James, you have to wake up, James! This can´t be happening! I don´t want to lose you...oh James..."
    James is still unconciuos.
    "You gotta be okay, James! Why did you do that?!"
    James opens his eyes a little and very slowly.
    "JAMES!"
    "Be-because I...I love you,Jessie..",James says quietly and tears in his eyes.
    "Oh, James!"Jessie says and cries touched. " I love you too! I was so worried about you!"
    They hug .Long. Then Jessie helps James up. James can move(maybe because of power of love?)Together with their pokemon they manage to break the machine. The headquarters are on fire. Team Rocket members run out from flaming building, Jessie and James free all the captured pokemons including Ash´s and friends.They return to their masters. James and Jessie run back to where everyone are and they run out of headquarters quickly. Giovanni doesn´t move, he want to burn with his organization, with his dream to control all the pokemon. Persian tries him to leave the building but on no success. Persian leaves unwillingly. Then the whole place blow up amng with Giovanni. It´s the end of the Team Rocket.

Everyone are safe now. Ash and others come to thank the trio for saving them all. Now they are all friends.

Later, Jessie and James get married. They live one of the many mansions of James. Meowth have become rich maybe by doing noodles or being a interpreter between people and pokemon. He employs pokemons. He lives near of them. Jessie is succeeded cordinator and James is grass-type trainer or even a gym leader of Grass type. All his pokemon are with him, Weezing, Growlie, Chimecho and Cacnea too. Also Arbok has returned. They live happily ever after.The end.

Uuh now I´m so tired after writing that,huuh.

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
    Years
    My friend just told me one.
    He said that James gyrados should come back and kill everybody
    I was laughing at that

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    It would have to involve a lot of drama (inter character relationships), betrayal (I don't know, Misty joining Team Rocket over her jealousy), dark secrets (something like an evil past perhaps?) and the true leader of Team Rocket not being Giovanni (Dude's just a figure-head) but Ash's father. After failing to become champion, Ash's father became wrapped up in confinement and anger. He became a man of darkness and forever changed due to that. When Ash reaches the secret area where his father is, his father talks about the blood relationship they have together and how Ash is next in line to the throne. Ash wins, his father, unable to face the cold truth, attempts to use his secret "Electrode" which used Explosion in an attempt to destroy the last hope of Earth. Gary comes in to rescue him (Teleport-zam) and after the explosion, Ash looks back on the exploded rubbles of Team Rocket and his father. As the scene closes, Ash picks up a Team Rocket uniform and begins to put it in his backpack where he looks at where his father's dead body would be and says, "The tradition must go on..."

Back