• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Should the Next Pokemon Game Be Called?

What Should be the next pokemon game? (poll will end in two months)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Llennoccm8

The Sprietenator
    Years
    Some Ideas I have Are
    Pokemon:
    Marble
    Spoiler:
    (not really a spoiler
    Steel

Can you come up with any more?

EDIT: I will try to take the best ideas from this form and sent an email to Nintendo. If one of your posts gets used, your part in deveoping the game will not go unoticed.
    EDIT2: PLEASE DONT VOTE DISCONTINNUE!If you do.........:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    garnet for the fact that it's my birthstone.
    and
    aquamarine because it's like the jewel opposite of garnet.
    and the game that comes out after them
    amethyst. dunno why. XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Jewels that remain dont seem to flow and I think they are done with jewels. There are many colors that will flow like Scarlet and Cobalt.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    In all honesty, since I believe a Johto remake will happen soon, as in on the DS, I am think Golden Dawn and Silver Dusk. Or SunGold and MoonSilver.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    pokemon chrome

featuring new 129 pokemon 2 legenderies 4 hours straihgt to catch them

i want a challenge

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I honestly don't think the saga will continue. What Pokemon do they plan to add after Arceus, the GOD of Pokemon?

If they HAD to make a new continuation, it would be based on Darkrai, and called Pokemon Dusk, and one based on Cresselia, called Pokemon Dawn.

Last edited:

Llennoccm8

The Sprietenator
    Years
    Arecus had to have som help, right?
    I honestly don't think the saga will continue. What Pokemon do they plan to add after Arecus, the GOD of Pokemon?

If they HAD to make a new continuation, it would be based on Darkrai, and called Pokemon Dusk, and one based on Cresselia, called Pokemon Dawn.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    So it was a mis-spelling, go ahead and sue me.

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
    Years

I like this idea

I think there are too many legendary pokemon,
    they should cut the number of new legendaries to 2 or 3 for the next generation
    not the stupid amount that D/P/P had

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    I agree with some of the former post, I think it's been high time to go back an remake Gold/Silver
    I don't think they would come up with anything Brillant with Titles, p[robaly something like, and the Dusk and Dawn Titles would work out very well for that series, as well as the one that's bases around Darkrai

Rain On Dem Foez

I make it rain
    Years
    • Age 38
    • L.A
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    I am really digging the space theme so I think they should continue on with it. hop on to some other planet via wormhole to a randomt galaxy and put the long and anticipated Mewthree on the cover :D

Pokemon: The Lost Planets :P

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    I agree with some of the former post, I think it's been high time to go back an remake Gold/Silver
    I don't think they would come up with anything Brillant with Titles, p[robaly something like, and the Dusk and Dawn Titles would work out very well for that series, as well as the one that's bases around Darkrai

They will never do a G/S remake. Fire Red and Leaf Green were only filler games.

I honestly thought they were going to call Platinum Topaz, since it seemed more fitting.

Back