• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What sport do you play?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I play basketball quite often. Usually around 4-5 times a week =]

this. been doing this for pretty much my whole life. Not a big fan of organized sports, I prefer street ball that way the rules are more flexible and the trash talking much less moderated. Im the type you would love to have on your team but hate to play against. Getting under peoples skin and messing with their mind is my specialty :^D

im pretty much down to play anything though, im a huge sports junkie. Even when I play pokemon, I have to have a "star player" and make sure it doesnt faint at any point in the game or I start over, lol

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I really dislike sports, but I play soccer at my school because I'm mandated to play at least one. I'm pretty good at it. Lead defense for at least 7 years now.

JaaykiiD2o1

Uber POke-PLayer ! ^^
    Years
  • Oh yeahhh, sureeeeee <_< and where are you getting this information from?

As for me I tan daily, I consider that a sport of its own and if thats not good enough, I am a proffesional fist bumper.

I can TELL that your not the real snooki.

oh and its called Fist P-umper... not Bumper.

EDIT: I Play Baseball after school with friends and in the baseball team in my Minor League and at my School team.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • I play the best sport in the world ever, Ultimate Frisbee. I cannot describe how amazing this game is to me. Other than that I enjoy pickup soccer, and tennis.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • Badminton, bowling (if that counts), walking, and other stuff.
    I used to do archery but I kinda stopped going to my club a while back... I still have my arrows... If I get the chance, I want to start playing tennis. I sometimes like volleyball, but I don't play it if I can do something else.

Yeah, not one for the team sports XD. The most I can play with is a partner or else I'll be useless, I dunno. I wish I got more time to do sports, but I'm trying not to get too far behind in school, which I've been doing lately. D:

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    I love basketball right now, but also love Tennis and Badminton. Was on the school team for all 3 of these :D.

bolmy

That guy.
    Years
  • I mountain bike. 4X and downhill mainly, I can't be bothered with the whole uphill side of things.
    Saying that I run cross country for fitness and swim occasionally too.

Years
  • I used to do Athletics, mostly long jumo and long didtance
    But i moved house and it was to far to go to training and i cant be bothered to go.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    I have a horse, and used to ride competitively. But then I realised that waiting outside rain, hail, dust, wind or shine for 3+ hours sucks, so now I just ride for fun. I used to play grass hockey for school too, but finished school and havent played since, lol.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I'm in my fourth year of badminton right now, not counting the 'gap year' I took last year. Before that, I played soccer for four years, but I was never really any good at it. I always ended up in goal because I was the only one soft enough to allow myself to get cajoled into it. Then of course it was my fault when we lost. :L

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I just came home after playing cricket all day long. My whole body is tired.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I like Pokemon, I don't play any sports

lalalalala buut srsly I play nadar tenis and basquetbol. I'm sweaty right now from a match, someone poke me

Back