• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Sport do you Take?

Sport?

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm such a fool o_0 I didn't know you could vote for more than one! I would have picked Soccer (PORTUGAL = DOMINATES FUTEBOL) and yeah i dunno that's it basically. I got to play Fifa 05 on X-Box in my portuguese class. I was happy.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    It's been all about Basketball from the start. (then again, Swimming is next.) I never really bothered to get into T.V basketball games, but I love playing it myself. Mostly Street Basketball, it never gets dull for me. (great way to kill time and of course, stay fit.)

~Blade~

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    I used to do a lot of sport but I've not found the time to do it all over the years. My main sports in the last couple of years has been athletics and swimming, which I'm pretty good at. ^_^

I'm pretty athletic and sporty but definately need to do more now that the exams are over. XD *goes off to swim*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Tennis pwnz. X3 I have played tennis just for the fun of it for about three years...but only now did I decide to actually join the team at my high school. XD

I also picked "other" because I am part of a bowling league which I do in the fall, and in the winter I go skiing. :33 Also in the summer, it's horeback riding, woooot~! XD

~Kelsey

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I dance, but I don't count it as a sport for me since I'm not competing with it. I just do it for fun... and this year'll be my 10th year. o_o; 10 years of hiphop and 8 years of tap. Although, I like tap a lot better since it makes so much noise. <3

As for actual sports, the only time I ever really played an actual sport was my freshman year. I played volleyball. But I didn't make the team in my sophomore year. <<;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    OMG i'm the biggest idiot. How could i forget my first love VOLLEYBALL! I love Volleyball hardcore. Like all my cousin's are on Varsity, minus me :(

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    It would suck if my school didn't have guy's volleyball. I was on JV for Spring. I love it. I love Varsity games, they're so amusing. Especially when we win, which is like..all the time lol.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    VARSITY as a Freshman? You were that good?

They made this stupid rule that says that a freshman can't be on varsity for fall sports but can for spring, which is gay.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    VARSITY as a Freshman? You were that good?

They made this stupid rule that says that a freshman can't be on varsity for fall sports but can for spring, which is gay.
    xD. I guess I was. I wasn't the best player, but I was pretty good.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    lol When I was on the Soccer team Freshman year, me, my cousin jimmy, and my friend chris, OWNED that team, we were like the only ones who did anything, and we actually played. FUTEBOL FOREVER!

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    I do so many sports. @@; Tap dancing. I've been doing tap dancing since I was seven. Swimming. I go swimming every single day since It's summer. &_& It's one of my hobbies. <3 Tennis. One of my newest sports that I've been taking. ^___^ I'm pretty interested in it now. Before, I thought that It was boring but now I love it! X3 Track and Field in school. ^-^ Running is also one of my favorites. I made it to the track team in grades four, five, six and seven. :33 Karate. My siblings, cousins and some of my friends have been doing Karate for such a long time. x_x; It's pretty enjoyable. ^_~

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    im a soccer player all the way i played soccer every season but two, one because of my mom and the other because of football

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    It would've been a better idea to just put martial arts on the poll instead karate because there's practically hundreds of martial arts styles. I do Taekwondo, rugby (not league), table tennis (calling it ping pong is plain ridiculous and immature IMO), and that's it.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Fencing~! <3<3 Otherwise, football, soccer, basketball, martial arts, swimming, hockey, and all the others. If you can't tell already, I love~ishness sports. X33

Anywho, usually, I play about three sports per day, just for fun. [oh, plus fencing, too]. :] Like today, my onee-chan, my friends and I played football, and later, I'm going to play soccer, then after that, I have to run five miles~ The only sport I don't quite like ish volleyball ~ mainly 'cause it hurts my arm whenever I hit it \\it ish still fractured. ;-; And I'm not fond of dancing either.

Pfft. Me, dancing. X3;

Back