• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Sport do you Take?

Sport?

• Total voters

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Surfing, guard, and swimming. That's about it. :S

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    I play Soccer, swimming, ping pong, and Badmitton. There's actually no difference between table tennis and ping pong. It's just that table tennis is the official name for it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Marina99 said:
    Fencing~! <3<3 Otherwise, football, soccer, basketball, martial arts, swimming, hockey, and all the others. If you can't tell already, I love~ishness sports. X33

Anywho, usually, I play about three sports per day, just for fun. [oh, plus fencing, too]. :] Like today, my onee-chan, my friends and I played football, and later, I'm going to play soccer, then after that, I have to run five miles~ The only sport I don't quite like ish volleyball ~ mainly 'cause it hurts my arm whenever I hit it \\it ish still fractured. ;-; And I'm not fond of dancing either.

Pfft. Me, dancing. X3;

FENCING ROCKS HARD, my sister Flavia, and my friend Kimmy's sister Flavia, who both live in Portugal both take Fencing by some Spanish dude, I saw them in action once, let me just say I will never mess with my sister or Kimmy's sister ever.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Football is fun, yes, but soccer to me is just much more appealing

Lil-Azn-Grl

Rina~ the asian poet.
    Years
    At the moment, I'm taking tap dancing and ballet. I also take Tennis, Swimming, Karate and Gymnastics [If that counts. x3] I started playing Tennis at the age of nine, swimming at the age of seven, Karate at this age, Gymnastics at the age of five and tap dancing/ballet at six. ^____^

Lord Jacek

The Greatest Superhero
    Years
    I'm captain(sp?) of the varsity football and wrestling teams as only being a freshman. So i'll take those over any other because i've been doing this for about 7 years so yeah.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    When I was a kid I played baseball, soccer & hockey, then before I was done hockey I was captain of the team for two years and made mvp when I joined the tennis club yayy! *thumbs up* And I also played bit of basketball and highschool football and after that I play ball hockey with older guys during the summer usually but so far nothing this year.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    HOCKEY,BASEBALL,FOOTBALL, and BOWLING! I have played hockey,baseball, and football for acouple years now and I have bowled all my life.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Dunno how this ended up here. I know I saw it in OVP. <_< Anyway, it belongs there since this isn't talking about watching sports, but playing them; there's a difference, I suppose. :\

*moves back*

And for the record, I don't like sports. So I chose the option that said something about video games. <3

Back