• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What starter did you choose?

Which starter did you pick in Unova?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leavanny

YOU S3T MY SOUL 4L1GHT
Years
  • The first time I played through Black, I chose Snivy, and did the same for the few times that I restarted afterwards. The next couple of times, I picked the other two, but I still think that Snivy is my favourite out of the three, so I've started choosing it more often now.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    When I first played the Japanese version of White, I decided to pick Oshawott. In my english version of White, I picked Tepig. In my english version of Black I first picked Snivy, then restarted and picked Oshawott. Woot.

Years
  • Since I chose Totodile in SS, I'll be choosing Tepig in White... I heard the best to pick is Snivy because he makes the game more challenging/last longer, but that's the last thing I want after playing SS (Which I'm 50 hours into and still only have 9 badges). Since Tepig would apparently help a lot with blowing through, he's my choice... although I may start and restart the game several times and trade all three to my friend and then restart so I can begin with all three.

I always like having all the starters in a Pokemon game...

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I chose Tepig and I'm never looking back. He has a killer moveset and it pretty durable

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I always choose the Water type Starter Pokemon, so naturally in White version I chose to begin with Oshawott. Plus the other Water Pokemon in Unova didn't really entice me, so I figured Oshawott would be the best to choose. Battling-wise it learns some decent moves too, like Swords Dance and Aqua Jet (there are better uses of it, but for in-game it was fine).

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    On white I chose Tepig and on black I chose Snivy. I got the rest in trades to get all 3 on each game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back