• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What starter is yours?

Which type will you choose?

• Grass or Fighting

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Water or Dark

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Fire or Psychic

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    id choose fo sure the penguin Pocchama hes kool and knows bubble and torrent ability!!!!!!:D

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    The penguin Pocchama. Penguins just rock dude. No questions asked. (Its to cute, darnit!!!)

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    tyranisneasel ur right there iz no water/dark etc. its just water fire and grass. but the water starter has some ice atks... or i think its got ice atks cause itll make sense cause its a penguin and they live in arctic cold! go check out www.serebii.net and check out the new pokemon jus scroll down if u cant find it(duh pretty obvious)and click on the 3 starters!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Well I'm going to wait to see who looks the best in the final or second evo, but out of those I guess I like the water the best.

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
    Im gonna go with the penguin. I like fire types better but this time ill make an exception. That and the monkey creeps me out...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    tyranisneasel said:
    Well, as others have stated, these could evolve into D/P/F, so here are the most likely combos:
    Fire/Fighting (Monkey)
    Water/Dark ??
    Grass/Psy ??
    I dunno.
    I think it would probably be Fire/Fighting, Water/Psychic, and Grass/Dark since all those are already combos.(Blaziken, Starmie, Shiftry)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    I hope it is not Fire/Fighting, Water/Psychic, and Grass/Dark. I want sumthin' different, so I was thinking Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark, and Grass/Fighting... those would be cool imo. Really, I just want the Fire type NOT to have a secondary fighting type.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    I hope it is not Fire/Fighting, Water/Psychic, and Grass/Dark. I want sumthin' different, so I was thinking Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark, and Grass/Fighting... those would be cool imo. Really, I just want the Fire type NOT to have a secondary fighting type.
    Breloom was Grass/Fighting, but a turtle wouldn't strike me as a fighter really, and the monkey just screams fighting type. They might make the little penguin dude a water/fighting, but really it depends on what the evos look like before we could make a somewhat accurate guess.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    The monkey sucks, it looks like it lights its own farts :|

I dislike the grass turtle thing, it looks kinda lame.

The penguin rocks.

Water tbqh

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    You know how in each game, the starters are basically on the same principle. Weak to one and strong against the other. If it would make them dual type, it would be interesting to make them like this: Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting and Grass/Dark. That way, each one would be weak to the other two but strong against them at the same time. Fire beats Grass, but Dark beats Psychic. Grass beats Water, but Fighting beats Dark. And of course Water beats Fire, but Psychic beats Fighting. Makes sense to you?

Last edited:

Firecrystal

To know the Unknown
    Years
    i really want pochama, but since my brother is also getting the game, i'm gonna get all of them (great for future references!! ^_^)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Always have been a water lover, always will be! It has to be the penguin thing!

:t163:Micklo

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    on the other hand, the monkey might be dark-type, because you know how they are mischievious.

Back