• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What starting Pokemon is for you? (revived)

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    After much promising I have finally re-posted the what starting pokemon are you best suited for game, I have made better questions, plus it is easier for me to work out which one you are, so just fill in the questionaire and I will tell you which starting pokemon you are suited for, here are the descriptions and pics of the starting pokemon

Bulbasaur

One word in particular is used to describe you....tough! You are the pokemon that bully?s other pokemon, whether they are bigger or smaller!
    you have a great sense of pride and will not tolerate being insulted, you have great physical strength and one of the most powerful tackle attacks ever, however you have a tendency to be easily distracted and you find it hard to make friends.

Charmander

You are probably the cutest of all the starting pokemon! You are extremely timid and do not even know, let alone use the full extent of your powers! However your evolution comes in times of need and when it does you become one of the most powerful and loyal pokemon ever

Squirtle

You are a strong pokemon who enjoys to have fun with friends, you dont have a lot of courage in front of strangers but when it comes to your friends or in a battle, then you courage shines through, you like to keep things on the ''cool'' side!

Chikorita

Your worse point is that you are very possessive, if you see another pokemon or human near your home, trainer, or friends you attack very harshly, you are at first underestimated so other pokemon have no trouble attacking you for fun, as strong a you are you get scared quickly so you prefer to run then fight. However just face it?..your a cutey!

Cyndaquil

At first, you seem to be quite weak, but when you get fired up! You really prove that theory wrong! Your determination is so strong you refuse to give up until your last breath, in face your determination is 2nd only to your skill at battling, however you do take while to understand things and are quite shy.

Totodile

You are the liveliest pokemon of them all! You just love the excuse to dance or show off to people, you are strong in battle but prefer to just finish it quick to get back to your dancing, you are easily distracted in battle which put you at a downfall.

Treecko

You mind your own business and just like to be left undisturbed, however when the chance to battle comes along, you simply cannot be held back, you have a humungous amount of pride so you get very discouraged when you lose, you will take orders from someone only if you see something in it for you, in other words....you are extremely stubborn, but very tough and respect demanding.

Torchic

You?re the kind of pokemon that prefers to have fun rather then battle, you have a good sense of humour and make friends easily, you aren?t very powerful and you get scared easily, but when you need to you put all the odds behind you and do extraordinary things.

Mudkip

You have complete confidence in your abilities, but you prefer not to show off to anyone in case they are better then you! You are the kind of pokemon that will listen to other people?s opinions or worries and try to help them out as much as you can, but you are quite the practical joker and that usually gets you in trouble.

???

???

There are 2 more pokemon! There are certain answers in the test that lead to these tow, you must answer each of the correspobding ones to find out, hwat they are and there descriptions.

Here is the test! Enjoy!

A big bully comes up to you and asks for a fight, what is your reaction?

1- Come on then punk! Lets go!
    2- Dude theres no point, you need to chill out, go shove your head in a bucket of water or something!
    3- uuuuuum ok *Shoves them over and runs away*
    4- Ok, but my 7?0 tall mates here are gonna help me out. Ok?

A really hot boy/girl who has been your friend for ages and you kinda have a crush on asks you out, what do you do?

1- Lock him/her in a passionate embrace
    2- Say no, you believe it will ruin your friendship when you inevitably break up
    3- Agree and make plans to meet a date this Saturday, the immediately run off to tell your mates.
    4- Agree and make plans to meet on a date this Saturday, in the meantime you will follow him/her around all day and talk sweet talk!

What would you say your best trait is?

1- Your ability to easily become popular and easily earn respect
    2- To have people respect your cool nature and great look on life, you are also a good and loyal person to talk to
    3- Your great sense of humour, and the way you defend your friends when they are in any kind of trouble
    4- Nothing seems to upset you, you laugh in the face of bullies becausde you find them pathetic, however pushed too far and your other side will make itself shown

Your friends has been captures by Team Rocket, they have demanded you to hand over all 250 of your pokemon or you will never see him again

1- No way, if I let them get away with this once, they will inevitably try it again, let?s show em im not a pushover! *Run in with pokemon making a full schale attack*
    2- No one hurts my friends without facing the consequences, lets think about how to get back at em *Plan a sneak mission to get your friend out without head on attack*
    3- This is too big a thing to sort out on my own, ill get the police to help out, if I tried to help him on my own, and I failed, he would suffer for my poor mistake
    4- No pokemon is worth jeopardizing a friends safety *give in to demands*

You are a Pokemon in a battle, you are at full health and do not have a type disadvantage however your trainer chooses to switch you for Pikachu, his favourite of his pokemon, how does this make you feel?

Sad ? Why would he recall me, have I don?t something wrong? It?s not fair that he doesn?t treat all us pokemon equally

Angry ? Why recall me? What was the point in me even putting my health in danger to help him if he is not going to show me the respect I deserves

Unworried ? I wish he didn?t recall me, but he wouldn?t have done so without good reason, he must have a strategy going, I can trust him.

You are at the school talent contest, you have to choose out of 3 things to do in it, which do you choose
    1- Dance
    2- Sing
    3- Act out a sketch from a play

What are your 3 favourite pokemon ever?
    1-
    2-
    3-

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016

2- Dude theres no point, you need to chill out, go shove your head in a bucket of water or something!

A really hot boy/girl who has been your friend for ages and you kinda have a crush on asks you out, what do you do?

2- Say no, you believe it will ruin your friendship when you inevitably break up
    3- Agree and make plans to meet a date this Saturday, the immediately run off to tell your mates.
    4- Agree and make plans to meet on a date this Saturday, in the meantime you will follow him/her around all day and talk sweet talk!

2- To have people respect your cool nature and great look on life, you are also a good and loyal person to talk to
    3- Your great sense of humour, and the way you defend your friends when they are in any kind of trouble
    4- Nothing seems to upset you, you laugh in the face of bullies because you find them pathetic, however pushed too far and your other side will make itself shown

Your friends has been captured by Team Rocket, they have demanded you to hand over all 250 of your pokemon or you will never see him again

1- No way, if I let them get away with this once, they will inevitably try it again, let?s show em I'm not a pushover! *Run in with pokemon making a full scale attack*
    2- No one hurts my friends without facing the consequences, lets think about how to get back at em *Plan a sneak mission to get your friend out without head on attack*
    3- This is too big a thing to sort out on my own, I'll get the police to help out, if I tried to help him on my own, and I failed, he would suffer for my poor mistake
    4- No pokemon is worth jeopardizing a friend's safety *give in to demands*

You are a Pokemon in a battle, you are at full health and do not have a type disadvantage however your trainer chooses to switch you for Pikachu, his favourite of his pokemon, how does this make you feel?

Sad ? Why would he recall me, have I done something wrong? It?s not fair that he doesn?t treat all us pokemon equally

Angry ? Why recall me? What was the point in me even putting my health in danger to help him if he is not going to show me the respect I deserves

Unworried ? I wish he didn?t recall me, but he wouldn?t have done so without good reason, he must have a strategy going, I can trust him.

You are at the school talent contest, you have to choose out of 3 things to do in it, which do you choose
    1- Dance
    2- Sing

1-Wartortle
    2-Zigzagoon
    3-Butterfree

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years

4- Nothing seems to upset you, you laugh in the face of bullies because you find them pathetic, however pushed too far and your other side will make itself shown

Your friends has been captured by Team Rocket, they have demanded you to hand over all 250 of your pokemon or you will never see him again

1- No way, if I let them get away with this once, they will inevitably try it again, let?s show em I'm not a pushover! *Run in with pokemon making a full scale attack*
    3- This is too big a thing to sort out on my own, I'll get the police to help out, if I tried to help him on my own, and I failed, he would suffer for my poor mistake
    4- No pokemon is worth jeopardizing a friend's safety *give in to demands*

Sad ? Why would he recall me, have I done something wrong? It?s not fair that he doesn?t treat all us pokemon equally

1- Dance
    2- Sing

1-Blaziken
    2-Magmar
    3-Wobbuffet

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years

Your friends has been captures by Team Rocket, they have demanded you to hand over all 250 of your pokemon or you will never see him again

1- Blaziken
    2- Dragonite
    3- Scyther

Years

1- Lock him/her in a passionate embrace( Like I'd yell to the world in a very loud voice and hug him. )

4- Nothing seems to upset you, you laugh in the face of bullies becausde you find them pathetic, however pushed too far and your other side will make itself shown

1- No way, if I let them get away with this once, they will inevitably try it again, let?s show em im not a pushover! *Run in with pokemon making a full schale attack*
    3- This is too big a thing to sort out on my own, ill get the police to help out, if I tried to help him on my own, and I failed, he would suffer for my poor mistake

Sad ? Why would he recall me, have I don?t something wrong? It?s not fair that he doesn?t treat all us pokemon equally

1- Dance
    2- Sing

1-Arcanine
    2-Aipom
    3-Jolteon

Years

1- Dance
    2- Sing

1- Charizard
    2- Articuno
    3- Houndoom

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

1- Dance
    2- Sing

1-Arcanine
    2-Dragonite
    3-Scyther

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Baker's Bulbasaur said:
    After much promising I have finally re-posted the what starting pokemon are you best suited for game, I have made better questions, plus it is easier for me to work out which one you are, so just fill in the questionaire and I will tell you which starting pokemon you are suited for, here are the descriptions and pics of the starting pokemon

Bulbasaur

One word in particular is used to describe you....tough! You are the pokemon that bully?s other pokemon, whether they are bigger or smaller!
    you have a great sense of pride and will not tolerate being insulted, you have great physical strength and one of the most powerful tackle attacks ever, however you have a tendency to be easily distracted and you find it hard to make friends.

Charmander

You are probably the cutest of all the starting pokemon! You are extremely timid and do not even know, let alone use the full extent of your powers! However your evolution comes in times of need and when it does you become one of the most powerful and loyal pokemon ever

Squirtle

You are a strong pokemon who enjoys to have fun with friends, you dont have a lot of courage in front of strangers but when it comes to your friends or in a battle, then you courage shines through, you like to keep things on the ''cool'' side!

Chikorita

Your worse point is that you are very possessive, if you see another pokemon or human near your home, trainer, or friends you attack very harshly, you are at first underestimated so other pokemon have no trouble attacking you for fun, as strong a you are you get scared quickly so you prefer to run then fight. However just face it?..your a cutey!

Cyndaquil

At first, you seem to be quite weak, but when you get fired up! You really prove that theory wrong! Your determination is so strong you refuse to give up until your last breath, in face your determination is 2nd only to your skill at battling, however you do take while to understand things and are quite shy.

Totodile

You are the liveliest pokemon of them all! You just love the excuse to dance or show off to people, you are strong in battle but prefer to just finish it quick to get back to your dancing, you are easily distracted in battle which put you at a downfall.

Treecko

You mind your own business and just like to be left undisturbed, however when the chance to battle comes along, you simply cannot be held back, you have a humungous amount of pride so you get very discouraged when you lose, you will take orders from someone only if you see something in it for you, in other words....you are extremely stubborn, but very tough and respect demanding.

Torchic

You?re the kind of pokemon that prefers to have fun rather then battle, you have a good sense of humour and make friends easily, you aren?t very powerful and you get scared easily, but when you need to you put all the odds behind you and do extraordinary things.

Mudkip

You have complete confidence in your abilities, but you prefer not to show off to anyone in case they are better then you! You are the kind of pokemon that will listen to other people?s opinions or worries and try to help them out as much as you can, but you are quite the practical joker and that usually gets you in trouble.

???

???

There are 2 more pokemon! There are certain answers in the test that lead to these tow, you must answer each of the correspobding ones to find out, hwat they are and there descriptions.

Here is the test! Enjoy!

1- Come on then punk! Lets go

2- To have people respect your cool nature and great look on life, you are also a good and loyal person to talk

1-charazard
    2-dragonite
    3-mewtwo
    ok here it is......(message to short)

Trainer Hook

I am the real Emperor
    Years

2- No one hurts my friends without facing the consequences, lets think about how to get back at em *Plan a sneak mission to get your friend out without head on attack

You are at the school talent contest, you have to choose out of 3 things to do in it, which do you choose?
    2- Sing

1- Rayquaza
    2- Sharpedo
    3- Relicanth

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years

2- Say no, you believe it will ruin your friendship when you inevitably break

You are at the school talent contest, you have to choose out of 3 things to do in it, which do you choose:

2- Sing

1- Deoxys
    2- Rayquaza
    3- Jirachi

TheTyphlosionTamer

bow to me!!
    Years

You are at the school talent contest, you have to choose out of 3 things to do in it, which?

1-Typhlosion
    2-Rayquaza
    3-Lugia

*Wishes he was a cyndaquil* *crosses fingers*

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011

4- No pokemon is worth jeopardizing a friends safety *give in to demands* (lol @ #4)

1- Dance
    2- Sing

1. Gonbe
    2. Wobbuffet
    3. Umbreon

P-Reaper

The P-Reaper
    Years

1- Dance
    2- Sing

1-Charizard
    2-Blaziken
    3-Dragonite

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Here is the test! Enjoy!

1- Dance
    2- Sing

1-Bulbasaur
    2-Starmie
    3-Wynaut

Back