• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What style are you using?

So, which is it?

• Midnight Misty

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Pikachu's Happy Holidays

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • X-mas Wooper

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Plusle's Play Date

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Ledian's Knockout!

• Ralts' Dance

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Remix: Pokemon World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forest Grovyle's Legendaries

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Green's Ivy

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Red's Flame

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Scizors Last Stand

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • FG's Pichu Bros

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Altomare Light

• Total voters

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'm using Midnight Misty, 'cuz it's easier on my eyes and my signature is prettier in it. ^^ 'Sides, the banner's cool. ^__^ I used to use FG's Legendaries for the same reasons. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Im using Midnight Misty, for some reason...it makes me wanna post more then the others O.o;;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    For the longest time (even before it came out publicly ;p), I used MM... but after leaving for a while and coming back, the darkness hurt my eyes and I couldn't read things on it properly. x_X; So I switched to the default layout since it loaded fairly quickly and was much lighter. The other day I switched to Pikachu's Happy Holidays. ^_^; The checkered background really irritates me, but the style brings back many happy memories of when I first joined. <3

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    tyranitar_dude said:
    Im using Midnight Misty, for some reason...it makes me wanna post more then the others O.o;;;
    well... it's weird... ever since I started using Midnight Misty... I have had a goal to get to 1000 posts before New Year's Day... *frantically searches for newbies to post hello to* XD

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Scizors last stand!!!! Its cool, scizor and charizard at the top about to kill you lol

(how come its not one of the poll options? u can add it u no)

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I am currently using FG's Pichu Bro's but my computer does change to Scizors last stand and MM but MM just got old for some reason o-o

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I am currently using FG's Pichu Bros just becuase I like birght colours.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'm using FG's legendaries. I started with Plusle's playdate on my old account, but when I switched accounts, I switched layouts when I switched accounts o.o XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Im using altomare Light at the moment, I love the banner at the topc, and its some really nice colours, Im gonna change it soon as it doesn't fit very well on my screen :(

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    I was using Forest Grovyle's Legendaries for a long while, but I recently changed to Midnight Misty. Dunno.

Back