• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What style are you using?

So, which is it?

• Midnight Misty

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Pikachu's Happy Holidays

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • X-mas Wooper

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Plusle's Play Date

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Ledian's Knockout!

• Ralts' Dance

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Remix: Pokemon World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forest Grovyle's Legendaries

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Green's Ivy

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Red's Flame

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Scizors Last Stand

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • FG's Pichu Bros

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Altomare Light

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, Plusle's Play Date was the default layout when I first joined, and I've always liked it! It's what I'm using at the moment. The colors are a bit dark, but I still think that they look really nice! Everything just fits together well. (And my signature looks nice in it, lol.)

For a little while I also used Forest Grovyle's Legendaries, which is also really pretty, but I switched back a while ago just for a change.

Ooh, and Alto Mare's Light sounds pretty! *goes off to switch layouts*

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    I'm using midnght misty....
    Same as everyone else's reason....'cause it's dark coloured, which i like though i do find it hard to read some people's posts, as they change their font.. :\

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm currently using Midnight Misty just because it is dark. [But] my favourite is probably Pulse's Play Day--the default layout I used for a long time when I joined PC last June.

Back