• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What the?-

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    In my silver, this sounds crazy, but i found an Agumon. yes i know, what the ****!
    but its true, and i didnt hack it or anything, and its not a rom.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    It might be just a glitch, to start with, on the pokemon name does it say "agumon" as it's name? Or does it just resemble one? It might be a glitched/early sprite of Charmander/Totodile.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    no, it says Agumon, and its it got sought of like a g/s version of him, although i cant find a picture of him. but i caught him, and it had the sprite of gyrados... but not a gyrados cry... wierd..

Years
    :| I find that very very hard to believe. The only way that could be true is if the game was hacked, otherwise it's just not possible, and you're either a) not telling the truth, or b) playing a hacked game without knowing it.

The second is less likely, because if someone was going to take the time to modify it, they'd do more than rename one Pokemon "Agumon". :x

I agree. I don't see any other way that could be possible.

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    That is hard to believe. I don't see how you can find an Agumon in G/S, Without having a hacked game or just someone hacking it.

Triggz

THA DON
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2022
    yeah its gotta be a hack...digimon and pokemon arent even from the same company i dont think.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    take a picture of this agumon you caught and share the picture on here. ( I hope you have a digital camera, because this is interesting...)

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    :| I find that very very hard to believe. The only way that could be true is if the game was hacked, otherwise it's just not possible, and you're either a) not telling the truth, or b) playing a hacked game without knowing it.

The second is less likely, because if someone was going to take the time to modify it, they'd do more than rename one Pokemon "Agumon". :x

Yea, I agree with Ausaudriel completely. Right now I don't belive you, but try and take a pic of it so we can see what is going on.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    In my silver, this sounds crazy, but i found an Agumon. yes i know, what the ****!
    but its true, and i didnt hack it or anything, and its not a rom.

Oh, please stop.

Either your game is hacked or this is a lie, I'm siding with the latter.

Also, the lack of evidence is a real let-down. At least think before you try to trick us.

Fearless

Franchise
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    Totally a lie. Please don't tell me that your going to believe him, no disrespect to you of course.

Back