• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What To Use Master Ball On In DP?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Well, you don't really need to use it on anything. All the Pokemon in there can be caught without the Master Ball.

My main suggestion would be for either Mesprit or Cresselia since those two run around Sinnoh, forcing you to search and hunt them down and then Mean Look to keep them in battle etc... but they don't necessary need the Master Ball for them to be caught. They're just probably the most annoying to catch in the game.

Otherwise, save it for like a shiny later or something else rare.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I am waiting to use it on Arceus, when the event happens through Mystery Gift.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    dude,mesprit and cresselia are crap use it on a really rare shiny!

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    dude,mesprit and cresselia are crap use it on a really rare shiny!

Lol? Im pretty sure they aren't crap, otherwise people won't use them. Unless your calling those people noobs..

I think you should save the masterball. Like maybe for an Arceus event as someone mentioned. Or a shiny pokemon that can use roar/whirlwind or flee.

Back