• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What town do you find yourself in the most, now that you've beaten the game

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Battle Zone (this time i'm actually gonna do Battle Frontier).
    Solaceon (always breeding, YOU.CAN.NEVER.HAVE.ENOUGH.MUNCHLAX.)
    Jubilife -never give up on lotto draw.
    Patoria - free rare berry!
    Veilstone - always making more Umbreons.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    I find myself in the Survival Area and Stark Mountain training for the most part. Other than that I fly to whatever areas the occasional swarm is at.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I spend alot of my time breeding in Solaceon and at the Fight Area re-matching the Gym Leaders.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I usually spend time in the Resort Area to check my villa and the Pokemon League. Lately, however, I've been visiting Snowpoint and Sunyshore City for some reason.

Ayselipera

I'm usually in the Resort area. I always level up my pokemon there.
    Either that or I'm in Solaceon breeding pokemon or Jubilife getting my daily lotto. :)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    solaceon town, I have a specific underground spot that is close to there, and sunnyshore because I do a lot of trainning around the area.

Years
    I'm mostly breeding in solaceon or trying to get explosion in veilstone. But once a day I go to sandgem and check the swarm.

Eevee-Freak

AmberAnonymous
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    Most of the time im in Solaceon for breeding and pokeballz or Jubilife for the Lotto

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Solaceon and the Battle Frontier. I'm IV breeding Pokémon and trying to EV train atm.

NatureKeeper

Hearthome. It is a place where I can reach most important places in Sinnoh. (Mt. Coronet, Solaceon, Trophy Garden, etc..) You can also find me near the Survival Area toughening my Pokémon or training my Luxio.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I'm in Veilstone City, Fight Area and the Resort Area the most out of all the other places!!

= D

Back