• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What trainer would you be?

Cilan

- all yours -
Years
  • I generally imagine myself a waitress, because I rather feel I would be good at the job. And I would likely have only a few Pokemon to take care of, which suits me well.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Bird Keeper, obvious obvious, plus certain flying types can cover their weaknesses. Birds are also awesome.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    An Ace trainer or Breeder 'cause Ace trainer seems to be the popular choice here...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    What trainer would you be?
    Ace Trainer, because I like Ace Trainer outfit.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I would be a FAKE Breeder, by that I mean that I would breed pokemon for people, but if someone gave me a ditto I would let it go.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    I would want to have a variety of all pokemon, but i would definatly have the most water pokemon.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I'd want to be a Scientist, or a Bug Catcher. :3
    Or, if I was ever female, I'd be a female scientist or a lass. ^__^

If the trainer classes in pokemon colossieum count, I'd want to be a performer, or a hunter. ^__^

Back