• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What trainers share your name?

Years
    I don't think my name exists in english, but I'm sure that on the german Pearl version I once saw a trainer with my name. If I find him again, I can tell of which class he is.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I think I remember seeing someone named Ryan in Gold, Just down from Blackthorn town, A cooltrainer with a Pidgeot I'm sure. Also I think In DP/Pt there's a Cyclist on Cyling Road named Ryan :D not sure if there's anymore Ryan's though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think there's a swimmer named Erica in RSE? I can't remember now.

If you spell my name wrong, you get Erika, though. Pretty sure everyone knows her. :p

MarioRocks08

No Longer Using This Account
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    There is a Breeder Jennifer in the game. Unfortunately, I can only put Jen as a trainer name because the character limit is about 6 or 7.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    I think that there is a bug catcher with the name James some were in R/B/Y but i dont know i never really pay attention.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Well, if it's generic trainers, I don't think I have one.. ;w;

But! I do share my name with Elite Four Karen's Japanese name. XD (She's called "Karin" ;D)

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    In the german version of D/P/P, I'm a Psychic (Jan) in the battle frontier/ Battle Tower!^^ That's weird cuz I called myself so on the game and chose Psychic as my trainer class... But he doesn't use Latias he uses Rotom all the time...^^

Griffinrich

Welcome to the Jungle...
    Years
    Pretty sure that there is a black-belt Griffin on the way to Stark mountain in D/P/P. I was shocked when I saw that, seeing as it's not the most common name.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I've never really payed attention to be honest, but I think there is a super nerd alan somewhere in FR/LG Q_Q....why must I be a super nerd! CURSE YOU GAMEFREAK!!!!!!!!

Years
    My name's popped up in R/S/E and in FR/LG. I was a Lass in both games. Oh joy...

I was kind of surprised to find out I was "The Jigglypuff Trainer" on Route 3 in FR/LG. That Jigglypuff trainer always gave me trouble back in Red. Darn that annoying Sing...

The Red Chain

Who is it? That's up to you to figure out kekeke. >:3

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    My real name will most likely never appear in the games. I've only seen one person in the whole world who shared my real name and it was a last name for them.

My nickname and in-game name is Dee and I don't see it appearing. Maybe for some mysterious rival/gym leader or something. lol. I would so love that.

Back