• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What trainers share your name?

Years
    I can't think of any specific trainers named James from the games, unless the one from Team Rocket counts (he appears in Yellow, right?).

Years
    My Name is Nicholas or Nicky for short the list close to mine is:

Biker Nikolas (FireRed/LeafGreen)
    Hiker Nicholas (Diamond/Pearl)
    Psychic Nicholas (Emerald)

There is also a Trainer called Nicky in the Animé:

Nicholas from the Animé:

Almost forgot "Club Member Nicholas" form Pokémon Trading Card Game on the Gameboy Color.

Thats alot for my name.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    I had to check Bulbapedia, but there's an Ace Trainer Jake on route 221 (outside of Pal Park in Sinnoh), with a Staravia and Girafarig, both level 33 (it's slightly different in Platinum). I always imagined Jake to be a camper's name, to be honest.

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I was quite shocked when I saw "Rich Boy Asa" in the Battle Arcade. Of course he had to be a boy. -__-

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I remember seeing a Fisherman Mason somewhere in Hoenn or in Kanto, although I don't know exactly where.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Dragontrainer Nick :) Though i don't really like dragons :\

I like flygon and dragonite thats about it.

Legendario

Worldwide Lucario Trainer
    Years
    My in-game name for platinum and Mystery Dungeon are both the names of pokemon

My real-life name is not in any of the games i don't think but i think it sounds like it would be one of the geeky pokemon collecters....

Tox

fight me
    Years
    My real name is Andrew. Since Generation II, I always share my name with a freakin' Fisherman. D: It's always the really annoying one with a load of Magikarp too. D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Real name, nobody.
    Character name was Kate in Crystal, I think there's a Beauty called Kate/Katie.

Nah, they'll never have a name like mine in the game.

It's hispanic D:
    Unless you, you know, played a Spanish/Portugese/Catalan/etc edition?

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    orginially posted by Curious:
    I used Nathan and I was a Ninja Boy in Diamond.
    I also used Nathan In Godk, and I was a cool trainer.
    Nathan was also a psychic in G/S/C. That's my real name, but I've only used it in-game twice. I usually use Nate, which was the name of a gentleman in Emerald, and a juggler in FR/LG. The gentleman was in Mossdeep gym and the juggler was in Fuschia gym.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Hiker Earl from R/S/E.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good hike, but on Meteor Falls with weak Pokemon? Sheesh!

Back