• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What tree did you fall from?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Fig Tree (The Sensibility) -- Very strong-minded, a bit self-willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, a social butterfly, great sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, has artistic talent and great intelligence.
    Ooo~ Very accurate, I love art, and I've been told that I have a sense of humor... My mom also says that I can be lazy, but... I'm not a social butterfly. I'm a shy pathtic person in real life. =P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    hmm.. acording to this, march 18th is:

Lime Tree (The Doubt) -- Intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out but not before trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough time to use them, can become a complainer, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.

that fits me. May appear tough, true in RPGs, soft and relenting, true again. and I think everyone has figured that out...
    Your birthday is March 18th too? That's my birthday! And that description definatly fits me for the most part...

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    A Fir tree....*tilts* ....i'm sure you've seen a Christmas Tree before...
    Well, i'm a Weeping Willow Tree, there are parts of it that don't describe me too well, though....^_^;;
    Heh, I didnt know a Fir tree was a Christmas tree XD.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Sayuri said:
    Cedar Tree (The Confidence) -- Of rare strength, knows how to adapt, likes unexpected presents, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, a great speaker, determined, often impatient, likes to impress others, has many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waits for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

Darn, the only thing that describes me is that I'm impatient and I'm determined ^^; I'm oppossite to all the rest xD I am definetely shy, TOO shy sometimes, I'm not self-confident (actually, I'm know the be someone who puts herself down a lot =P) I don't have many talents, I'm not looking for love (In your dreams! xD) and I'm not optimistic! xD Darn, maybe I made a mistake? O.o; *checks again*

*dies*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    CARTOON said:
    Rowan Tree (The Sensitivity) -- Full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.
    Ha! Sorry, but I DO forgive. =P Maybe naturally I wouldn't back when I was really young but since I became a Christian quite a while ago there's just about no way I'm not going to ultamitely forgive. ^_^ Also, I kind of find it hard to belive I'm gifted :( but I'm sure I'll see. And... At the moment I'm not sure I want to complicate things just yet.

Either I am or potientially all the rest.
    Miyu-chan said:
    Ooo~ Very accurate, I love art, and I've been told that I have a sense of humor... My mom also says that I can be lazy, but... I'm not a social butterfly. I'm a shy pathtic person in real life. =P
    Being shy isn't necessarily bad, ya know! :P Personally I like the shy people, it's usually a good trait unless the person is like overly-shy. ^_^ And you ARE a social butterfly, darnit! I think. I mean I KNOW! *:P* *Pokes Miyu-chan's face with a mechanical pencil (the eraser end)* Whoops... >_> lol
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, I don't believe in these types of things, but it's strange how they can be so accurate.
    They're kind of devilish..... :P Makes you feel good but would not harm you if you don't take it too seriously.
    SwampertLover said:
    Jul 05 to Jul 14 - Fir Tree
    Mysterious!
    Im not mysterious!I agree with digispirit virus!
    Blah, I'd want to be mysterious like life itself anyday! :P I think. Hmm.

Last edited:
    Years
    Walnut Tree (The Passion) -- Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner(he probley would be), not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.
    All the bold parts match my bro.

Back