• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type ARE you?

Years
    Either Grass/Ghost with Levitate ability or Grass/Flying with Mummy. Not sure.

Joking apart, I'd probably be an Electric type. I just easily get obsessed with electric things. Now, I would love to write some kind of wall of text about this, but I'm not that good at determining social characteristics. Especially not my own.

Last edited:

Aakeosu

Archaeopteryx
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I'd have to go with Electric/Dark. Electric because of a thin frame and swiftness, dark for fighting from shadows to get victory. Plus, I tend not to hit until someone else hits me, which reminds me of Payback, where I hit twice as hard.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Psychic : I usually reflect upon fantasy as the real world sucks. xD

THIS.

I'm a Psychic/Ice type, I guess.

I consider myself to be smart. Most people agree with me. :D
    I'm a generally "cool" person, although I can be quite distant at times... I'm generally a calm/collected/nice person, if that has anything to do with Psychic/Ice lol :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I could be a fighting type because I like to work out.

I could be a grass type because I like the grass and outdoors.

I could be a dark type because I like to stay up late.

I don't know which one I am:(

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
    I'm Grass/Dark as:
    A:Im smart,bouncy and when Im with other people Im lighthearted and love to have a good time which I think screams grass type.
    B:However when Im on my own seperated from others I wallow in my mind and realise the bad stuff in life and my heart fills with darkness which I think screams dark type.
    And C :I have a bit of a split pesonality so the 2 contradicting types work for me.

b00ts

UU/NU Trainer
    Years
    I am everything...jk, fire/electric cuz I can flare. I can make a whole long list of of other things/types, but I don't want to bore you so I won't

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
    Years
    I could either be:

Grass, because I love getting out and enjoying nice weather.
    Electric, because I'm pretty tech-oriented...or
    Normal, because I'm pretty laid-back and carefree...and that's the vibe I get from the Normal-type, I guess :P

Years
    Fire/Psychic for me.
    I'm a Leo first of all, my element is fire, and is represented by the sun.
    Secondly, I'm quite a smart person, I study psych and to a lesser extent, some philosophy. I also have a higher state of conscious that I know exists I just can't quite work out how to get there while I'm awake.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Normal
    I am rather a lazy person and you can think of it like I'm a slakoth

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Well...
    part Ghost.
    I go unnoticed a lot, and I like to keep quiet and reserved.

And...
    I guess part fire.
    I don't show it on the outside, but I hold very strong hostile opinions.

So, ghost/fire?
    Couldn't think of any other ones D:

Back