• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of Bed do you have?

Bed?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I made this post about a year ago now and I know how beds can change so what type of bed do you have now?

I forgot to add bunk bed but that can be the option of no bed :)

Me is smart :P

And I have a single bed. So comfy though.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I have a really crazy bed, because it is as long as a double but as thin as a single- i got it from a thrift store 7 years ago - i really want a new bed T_T

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Beds are the best thing ever. Especially if they are comfy like mine. My old bunk bed sucked though. It had a bust spring which nearly stuck up through the mattress.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have a futon now.. x_x

They're... uncomfortable either way. But hey, I'm only in it for about 4 hours during the week so it doesn't matter. My parents took out my double bed to put in a huge desk.. Great.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I've had the same bunk bed for almost a decade now O_O. I really want to change it, but seeing as me and bro sleep in the same room, we can really only change it for another bunk.

Years
    I sleep on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed. In terms of mattress size, it's probably a single or double, I'm not sure. ._.;

It's a bed. I fit on it. That's all I need. :P

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEDS OH HOW I LOVE IT SO

I used to bunker bedders because I liked them so much when I was little and I always slept at the top.

Now they're separated 'cuz we have our own rooms. My mom wants me to get a new, bigger bed because it's about a zillion years old but I'm all, "It's not necessary >:|" still isn't.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I have a full size bed at my house...but not so here at college, where they give you skinny little singles =(

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I have a twin canopy bed ^-^
    I've had the same bed ever since I was four years old...I might have to part with it when I go to college now that I think about it.
    I've never used the canopy part of it, but it would be cool to have one of those princess drapes to attach to it.

Back