• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of cell phone do you have/want?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I have a 2006 Model Sprint Phone by Samsung, can't remember the model name.

As for what I want, I'm pretty fine with this one, and don't want much more, as if I wanted a PDA, I'd go out any buy a PDA :P

Mooshykris

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    lol iphones, good luck on your phone bills.

Anywho, I was going to get a Samsung i450v, but turns out I need a job to apply for a contract.

I could buy outright, but my brother works at a phone shop, so getting a contract would help him.

I don't have enough money to buy it outright anyways. XD;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I have the first edition LG Chocolate, it's pretty good...I don't really take advantage of all its features though...

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
    i have a verizon voyager and a verizon glide. the glide doesnt work though.. i threw it at my friend and it like snapped in to hehe my bad

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My cellphone's a Samsung u740 on a Verizon Wireless Plan. I basically only got it due to it's duel hinged design and how it has a full QWERTY keyboard which would make texting (which is what I do the most with my phone) people much, much easier. The graphics on the phone fail to others and the instant messaging (Yahoo, MSN, AIM) is just... I don't really know how to explain it, but it's not very attractive. Another con about it is that you have to have so much in order to listen to music.

With that said, the phone I have wanted for a while now is the iPhone. But, this could just be because I've gone Apple fan-boy and want anything related to Apple. But, I'm sure you all can understand why I would want an iPhone, since most of us want one for just about the same reasons.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'd love the iPhone but its just to expensive right now. Maybe in the near future I might buy it. What I currently have right now a Pay-As-You-Go phone from At&T.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    This is my phone and i love it. It is the LG Rumor from sprint. I love how it slides instead of folds to get to the keyboard. The best part was I didn't even have to pay for it. My uncle ordered 4 of them for his family and got 8 in the package when it arrived at his house. Mine broke so he decided to give me one of the extra ones. :)

What type of cell phone do you have/want?

Back