• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of cell phone do you have/want?

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    A cute, fat little red and white Nokia 5300 that I got for Christmas. I text all the time on it xD. It's not very unique around these areas, but I still love it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Man im all epic win. nah kiddin butb yeah i love my phone. I love it to death.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015

I have that one - Sony Ericsson W850i - ^^ but in white. Like my DS, it's chunkactular; but I still loves it n___n

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have a Nokia 6234. It does pretty much everything I need, though I wouldn't mind getting a new phone. One of the Series 60 Nokias or the iPhone (if only the plans didn't cost so much...)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    As of today, I have a pink Motorola RAZR V3c and I love it to death. <3 Previous phones include the ZTE D90 Fastap (don't get it, whatever you do.. >>), the LG 245, and the LG Shine (it got stolen. ._.; It was seriously the best phone ever).

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

I got it last Christmas, since I left my old one in the Washer. XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Right now, and, well, for about two or so years, my cell phone is a gold Samsung u740; otherwise known by me as the "two way flip phone". XD

It's pretty nice. I wish the graphics on it were much better, though. Usually I go for what the graphics look like more of what's more efficient for me. So, yeah. If it looks cool, or seems to be (in my opinion), chances are that's the only reason I want it.

Then, total disappointment when I discover that the phone functions just suck.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have a stupid phone. It's LG, I think.

And the only good things about I'm not allowed to do. (IM, internet, texting)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I have my mom's old phone. >> No music, video or camera. But I don't use my cell phone a lot anyways, so that's no big deal.

I'm eyeing a MotoRazr, though.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    wow? okay another question, do your friends brag if they have a better phone than yours? Mine do, "Ha Ha! my phone has a keyboard and yours doesn't!" is what she says, so what? at least i haven't destroyed 3 ipods in 1 month! I use my phone A LOT between calling the friends and calling the bf and texting, your fingers hurt after a while! lol

Last edited:

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    Currently, I have this.. thing:

Oh boy. I, officially have the worst cell phone of this thread DDD:"
    And it's not so charming as it's seems. Really, mine I even brown and I tried everything to clean it.. doesn't have internet, camera, or poliphonic ringtones DD:" Oh, and no color. Only black and white.
    At least it can make calls. Also, has a flash light (pretty good, I have to admit @@) and that ZUPER COOL snake game :]

The cell phone I want is this one @___________________@
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I just want a phone so I call people with. That's about it. XD

Well here's my phone! I had it before it was cool. I didn't even knew I wanted a cell phone! XD

I think I hacked it to death trying to...um...do legal stuff. =D XD

Back