• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of pokemon trainer are you?

What type of pokemon trainer are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • If I were a trainer with a specific type of preference, I'd choose steel and dragon, for their power and difficulty to raise.

Team: Steelix, Salamence, Draginite, Aggron, Scizor, Garchomp.

Pretty straight-forward. But steel and dragon are my fav types!

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • I like all types, but my current favorite is Bug due to the team I just raised for my E4 spot in the H&S League.

Challenge us!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I like to train Fire,Dragon(who doesn't? lol) and steel types!

Ayselipera

I always have a balanced team of all different types, but the one type that always must be in my team is Fire.

Years
  • When I do a Monotype run, it is almost always a Water one, but I believe I have also done multiple Ice and Dark monotype runs as well. I remember trying a Grass monotype once on Emerald, but it wasn't nearly as fun...especially when I got to Winona.

Years
  • I like to keep my team balanced, but if I HAD to choose, I would choose fire Pokemon, since most of my favourites are fire-types. I reckon I could make a pretty awesome team outta them >3

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • I may mainly use normal type pokémon (Considering Porygon and kin are usually all I ever need), but I also have a side for Flying. In fact, before making an all-Porygon team was possible, I used a flying type as the core member of all my teams.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I train all types, but I usually have a flying, fighting, or a Ghost type on my team.

coolmancam

refreshed trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I'd say normal. Like to train all types of Pokemon, however water "starters" seem to have a special place in my heart for some reason :) (always preferred water starters from Squirtle on) May be because I like their blue / lite blue color :)

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
  • I would have to say electric because in every single generation i have always had at least one electric type in my party :) I don't know why...it almost seems essentianl to me lol

coolmancam

refreshed trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I would have to say electric because in every single generation i have always had at least one electric type in my party :) I don't know why...it almost seems essentianl to me lol

Same for me but with my water starter :cer_tongue:

Back