• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What version to get on Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokéthan

I Do What Nintendon't
    Years
    So HG and SS comes out on Friday, now I usually buy both versions when they come out, I was younger when the original Gold and Silver came out so I had one and my brother had one. I had Gold and wondering whether to get HG?!?!? Is one version better than the other? As I want to preorder and get the figure from GAME!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    well since you got gold when you were little you should get soul silver

their both basically then same you can catch both legendaries so its up to you ^^

Pokéthan

I Do What Nintendon't
    Years
    Cheers :) i might get both... but the PokeWalker makes it hard to do both at the same time!

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Well i've pre-ordered Soul Silver for Friday.. Which seems to be the most popular game out of the 2 :L

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    only reason its more popular is because it sounds cooler xD c'mon, heartgold, really? sounds cheesy to the max IMO

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    I, myself, like Lugia, so of course, I went and got SoulSilver. Having a little trouble on choosing a designated Flying type, though. It's between Pidgey, Murkrow or Skarmory.

Pokéthan

I Do What Nintendon't
    Years
    I dont really care about exclusives anymore!! In the 90s you had to get both, or know someone with the other game and a cable. Now you just use the GTS!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Really, choose whichever version you may prefer, there is no difference other than the exclusive Pokémon each version holds. With that being said, and you not caring for the version exclusives, it doesn't really matter what you choose. Everyone had their own reasons, and they've shared it, now it's up to you to decide really. :D

For any more questions, please use our HG/SS Help Thread, thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back