• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What video game release are you looking forward to in 2020?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Final Fantasy 7 Remake
    Digimon Survive

IIRC, these are the only games that have confirmed 2020 releases. These ones are still unknown but I'll place them here anyway

Biomutant (if they ever decide to release it or if it's vaporware)
    Tales of Arise (unsure if it will come out in 2020)
    Persona 5 The Strikers (I'm not getting Royal and I'm only getting this if it gets a dub. This I'm also unsure if it will come out in 2020 or not)

These are all I know of right now

Years
    There's quite a few on my list.

But honestly - I am really excited for the new expansion for World of Warcraft. I am SO tired of the current content, but like, I really want to play.

LittleSnowyOne

I love Dima
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she/her
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Looking forward to:
    -Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    -Rune Factory 4 Special

Hoping it comes out in 2020:
    -Rune Factory 5
    -Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town
    -Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Remaster)

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
    At the moment I can't think of already announced titles I'm really looking forward to, but I'm hoping for news on any new Metroid, 3D Mario, or Crash Bandicoot game, all games that have been rumored for quite some time now. Also Mario Kart 9 as hinted by some leakers would be nice to have this year.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Xenoblade Definitive, Mystery Dungeon DX, Bravely Default II, and Shin Megami Tensei V (one can only hope it ever comes out).

Back