• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first pokemon you ever got?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    It was Pikachu in Yellow Version. I remember, because it was my kindergarden graduation, and I got a Purple-see-thru GBC and Yellow Version. It made me soooo happy that I got it. I never really got too good at it.

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
    Years
    I think the first Pokemon I caught myself was Pikachu.My brother gave me his red version which he had a whole team set up for.Since I really liked Pikachu at the time, I went to go catch it and train it to a high level.I felt cool for playing a Pokemon game for the first time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    my first was bulbasaur or squirtle i am leaning more toward bulbasaur
    for blue version

i still remember my first team. which was raichu, articuno, venasaur, mewtwo, eh.. i want to say lapras and i frogot the last but i use to make mewtwo do 3 amnesias and then use recover and use psychic . it was a one hit knock out. oh to be young again sigh*

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Mine was Squirtle in Red, I picked it because I liked his cry best. The first one I caught was Pidgey. I didn't like Ratatta so I didn't use it.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Blue version: Charmander(my very first Pokemon ever)
    Yellow: Pikachu
    Silver: Totodile
    Ruby: Treecko
    FireRed: Squirtle
    Emerald: Treecko
    Diamond: Turtwig

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Pikachu! Pokemon Yellow Version was my very first Pokemon game and it was one of my very first video games ever.

Back