• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi episodes 1-13. T'was nice albeit a little drawn out.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Mermaid Melody 26-28. It was quite intresting, suspense!!! >DDD

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
    Actually, the last anime I've watched was last week. It was Death Note. It was some epic episode.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    Konjiki no Gash Bell Episode 96-98

These episodes are filler episodes and are part of the Maestro arc. It contains a fight between Brago without his bookkeeper Sherry and Gash and his partner Kiyo. As these two are fighting they end up using their strongest spells, thus opening the portal to the demon world, where Maestro talks about he wants to take his revenge on the demon world. Eventually Gash Bell and Brago decide to fight together against Maestro and he is defeated.

I've basically had to resort to fansubs because it doesn't look like the dub episodes will make it here in New Zealand. As we've only had the first season shown here but also because Viz and Bang Zoom together made some major edits and character name changes etc.

These episodes were fairly good as there are good battles going on, and many characters feature in the episode. Though it gets a bit annoying, as every damn episode has Professor Riddle at the start and showing recaps. This does not usually happen but it seems to be just for this arc. Also it's hard to see the relevancy of these episodes and as to how they connect to the main story. Though perhaps there needed to be more filler episodes as Konjiki no Gash Bell ends abruptly without finishing the manga story. I guess its ratings weren't the greatest. Makes me wish that they would hold off animating things until more manga chapters are made.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Naruto Shippuuden 59 and Bleach 170 with my younger brother(he came down to visit). And then watched Naruto Episodes 166 and 167 and Code Geass Episode 4 the day before yesterday.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Just got back into Powerpuff Girls Z again. It's one of those story-by-episode kind of series which I like, although it does start to feel a little shallow after a while. Still~ it's definitely one of my favourites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back