• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    The last anime I've watched, which would be yesterday and the day before, were; Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn EP109, Soul Eater EP33, Casshern SINs EP09, Tales of the Abyss EP09, To Aru Majutsu no Index EP08, and Dragonball: Yo! The Return of Son-Goku and Friends!!

I've been following Reborn, Soul Eater, and Casshern, but I've just started watching TotA and Index. They are all very good IMO. Also the DBZ special was pretty decent, though I mainly just watched for nostalgia of DBZ.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I just watched To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 9. I understood about half of it, I'll probably watch it again once it's subbed. Can't wait for next week though, finally onto Volume 3 and more Railgun airtime. ^_^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Out of pure desperation to watch anything yesterday morning...

The Pokemon Darkrai movie. I'm not sure what number it is, probably something like the 353rd movie or something.

I want that hour and a half of my life back.

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Code Geass(Probably spelled wrong)
    I watch it off and on
    Zero kinda has the attitude of Light Yagami
    Plus Orange Range does the opening and ending
    it is a pretty good show

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Vampire Knight: Episodes 6-13

Code Geass R2: Episodes 23-25

Vampire Knight - Guilty: Episode 1

Years
    In all honesty, the last anime I watched was the first half of an episode of Agatha Christie's Great Detectives Poirot and Marple. xD It got my interest because I had noticed that there was an episode (and indeed, it was a short Poirot story before) called The Plymouth Express, and as you can see I'm from Plymouth. Before that, I watched the first ten minutes or so of the first Code Geass episode, but wasn't impressed.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Blood+ episode 4

Rewatching this series after rewatching Death Note.

I think I'll rewatch Mobile Suit Gundam Wing after this :D

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Last anime I watched was a month ago.
    It was late at night and the only show I felt like watching was Bleach,
    I watched if for around 10 minutes before the show finally ended, but there was another episode of Bleach that came up a few minutes later, which I also watched.
    It was starting to get past my bedtime, so I had watch like 10 minutes of it before I closed the TV and went to sleep.

Personally, I thought Bleach was an interesting show, much better than I thought it was. I might start watching it again when I have the time.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ok peoples, i've finishified with this thread and made a new one with rules and guidelines and stuff. fun, fun, no?

so yes, cheers to the long life of this thread. Goodbye...and goodnight

oh
    and here's the new thread like right here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back