• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Last week, I watched Naruto 196 and 197[dub]. It looks like second filler episode was really good. Looks like I am watching canon again. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Bleach 79 and 80[dub], and Code Geass 19 and 20[dub]. Both episodes of Bleach were pretty funny, even though I seen them subbed. The dub made it more funny. XD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Watching Macross Frontier episode 11 now and moving onto 12 soon after.

I've watched episode 1 - 10 during the past few days, it's quite a good anime (:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Just watched Naruto 198 and 199[dub] and Code Geass 21[dub]. Man, everything is getting intense in both of these shows. The action can't be timed more perfect.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Code Geass R2 episode 24.

I had lost hope in Geass, but this episode was... it was really great, way above my expectations.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Bleach ep. (whatever they showed on Adult Swim Saturday Night) and Fullmetal Alchemist ep. 2.

Wished I could have added Geass and Moribito to this list, but 5AM airing time is too much for me. And I'm too poor to get TiVo:/

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu episode 11.

Meh. I'm still disappointed that the last arc lasted like... one and a half episode? But I hope it ends in a non-cliched, yet statisfying way.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Let's see... it's been a few days since I've watched anything, but I guess it was probably Junjou Romantica episode 4 (DVD/Uncensored Edition), with Ausaudriel. I loooove that anime to death, it's so sweet and awesome and just... ahh, I can't get enough. I reeeeally want the next episode to be subbed soon ;o;

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    It was an old episode of Pokémon on youtube. The first gym battle with Ash and Roark (msp?) at the beginning of the Hoenn series.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Itazura na Kiss 24
    "Huh? This wasn't the last episode?" xD

Gintama 82
    Morals about money… ehh…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back