• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched?

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    Peacemaker Kurogane - Episode 4: Shadow

or

Beck - Episode 23: The Night Before the Festival

I don't know which when I watch last, I can't remember. ^^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    =o I'll just recap everything I watched today.

~ Episodes 4-5 (and possibly 6 -- I can't remember) of Gravitation
    ~ Episodes 1-4 of Fruits Basket
    ~ Episodes 1-2 of Futari we Pretty Cure

=o

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist final episode #51 and i have to say It was a bad ending!! Also I watched Bleach episode 22, Naruto episode 125, Samurai Champloo ep5, and Kimi ga nozomu Eien all in one day which was yesterday! i love anime I can only speak japanese language a little bit fluently sometimes but i get confused too. I wanted to watch Inuyasha too but i dont know where to get since cartoon network is soo slow.
    Does anyone know that site Lordinuyasha.com? I wanted to register but the registering system is messed up and i wanted to dl all 3 inu yasha movies too and see some eps too along with some music like Inuyasha season 7 song called "come"....

Back