• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Gundam Seed Destiny 14- Death on the east sea.....I think that was the title of it O_o;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hehe i was on 17 man bleach is great but the last anime waas samuari champloo episode 5 dling the rest

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    @_@ Episode 1 of Pretty Cure. o_O It's been sitting on my hard drive for... well, months. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I watched a DBZ episode of when Vegeta makes this big speech to Frezza (sp?) and then Frezza shoots him with that Death Beam thing and then Vegeta spits up blood. There are so many eps of DBZ I cant keep track of the episode names.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    The Boss, please do not double post. Simply click the "edit" button under your post & add whatever you want to say. Thnx. :)

The last anime I watched was Big O on Adult Swim last night. I'm trying to catch a few episodes I missed from the last time it aired on Adult Swim.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    That was the last one I saw too. I'm looking forward to seeing Kaiba kick Alastair's butt tomorrow lol

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    2 newer Epis...
    1. Gundam SEED Destiny 16 - Deadly Struggle in the Indian Ocean
    2. Rockman EXE Stream - Sword and Samurai

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    The last anime i watched was Dragonball Z - Bojack Unbound (Movie Special #9), and Pokemon Heroes, both very hard to find here in Oz

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    well today i watched pokemon a wynut mirage then like a couple mins ago bleach 18 ^_^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I just saw Full Metal Alchemist Episode 14 - Destruction's Right Hand

This was a great episode...this is when the alchemist killer, Scar, goes on a killing spree and almost kill Ed!!!!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Erm... I watched a random episode of Dragon Drive like... 2 hours ago...
    It was on TV when I turned it on, so I watched it XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I last watched the Yumeria series ^^ -there's only 12 episodes in the series..i wanted more! XD

Back