• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last movie that you watched?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    National Treasure 2
    It's one of my favourite movies EVER and it's made by Disney which is a +
    10/10 or waht

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Knowing, yeah it's been awhile. 9.5/10, excellent movie, kept you guessing what was gonna happen next, and the disasters that happened were amazing. Despite bad reviews I thought it was a great movie. Nicholas Cage is an amazing actor.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I actually just finished The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford.

Really great movie. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes cowboys/outlaws.

Another good movie like that is 3:10 to Yuma, which I saw last week.

Finnel

Years
    Last movie I watched was Watchmen, about a month ago. I'm kind of slow.

It was a good adaption of the novel, almost nothing was left out, but the soundtrack and some of the scenes were kind of... Awkward. I'm looking at you, sex scenes.

7.5/10

I don't go out to watch movies often.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    The last movie I watched was "The Caveman's Valentine" on one of the many movie channels in the middle of the night. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the only reason I even watched it was because it was Samuel L. Jackson, otherwise I would have wrote the movie off and went to sleep. It focuses on a homeless man who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and is living in a cave, thus the nickname "Caveman". It was a very nice and interesting drama. I may even look into reading the original book.

SiLvER32

Pokemon League Developer
    Years
    I watched V for Vendetta last time, multiple times actually because it freaking rocks :D 10/10, can't give a lower score.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    In theaters, X-Men Wolverine. It was better then X3, but was no where near as good as X1 and X2. But I did just watch Star Wars II, the worst of the 6th, which is not saying much seeing as all the Star Wars movies are amazing!

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    The Pacifier - 2005 - 8.5/10:
    Overall funny and the fighting scouts was quite a laugh.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The Bridge to Terabithia (2007) Twas really sad, my cousin cried at the end. However, 9/10

I was hearing that from alot of people, so I looked it up, and realized that I'd read the novel in school. I didn't even remember the name of the book, so I had no idea that the movie was based on it. But yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about now.

Last movie I saw was Star Trek. I'll say, I was entertained. Granted, like most Star Trek movies (except Wrath of Kahn, which is still the best one), it has a really horrible plot. But it was still fun to watch, and it was interesting to see how they portrayed their younger selves.

I'll probably do a more in-depth review if I find a good topic about the movie at some point.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Last movie I saw was Star Trek. I'll say, I was entertained. Granted, like most Star Trek movies (except Wrath of Kahn, which is still the best one), it has a really horrible plot. But it was still fun to watch, and it was interesting to see how they portrayed their younger selves.

I'll probably do a more in-depth review if I find a good topic about the movie at some point.
    I've just watched that yesterday, it's not that bad but I didn't watched the whole part of it, today I watched bff, it was enjoyable :D

King!

better
    Years
    ^So I......suck? :(

I think it was Journey To The Center Of The Earth.

It was okay. 7/10

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Angels & Demons

Read the book about four weeks ago, then went to go see it with my mother this morning. Very good, but missed a few important parts from the book.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Another great movie. One of those funny ones that Jason Segal does. It's pretty raunchy though. It even had me turning from the screen a few times from sheer displeasure. XD;

I'll probably watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button tomorrow. :D

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Recently watched the Clannad movie.
    I loved the series and the movie was alright 8/10

Back