• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

//Bey

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Some movie about that Stalin dude in Social...I have no clue whats going on. People get shot like every 5 minutes. XD I guess thats what you get when you miss a week of school. ^^;;

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I think I saw a Stephen King movie on the TV last night, Something Rose red, with ghosts and stuff. Really creepy.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    The Benchwarmers.

Funny Film, i've seen your posts and i'm planning on watching some of them (including mr.bean).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Just finished watching Star Wars Episode IV and V. XD Surprisingly, my first time watching a Star Wars movie. :[ I wanna watch the rest. Like, now. DX

dstaley

Closet Pokemon Geek
    Years
    Well, I watched like, five minutes of Battle Royale. REALLY awesome movie. (Yes, I have watched it all the way, it was just to make sure that it encoded right for my iPod)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I watched A Fish Called Wanda last night. XD I love that movie; I try to watch it once a year. It's so funny, and great to watch with other people. n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back