• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
  • Last movie would be HIgh School Musical.. awesome show..
    well, I've also just watched POkemon an hour ago.. in my country, POkemon is being aired on tv every saturday :P

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    The last movie I saw was today on TBS. It was I Spy. Such a funny movie. ^_^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I just saw It's A Wonderful Life and I have to say that this is now one of my all time favorite movies. It's A Wonderful Life is a wonderful movie!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I saw The Divinci Code, and it was pretty good-though I didn't get to see the entire thing. I'm sure if I did it would make a little more sense-I'm probably going to finish it tonight.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I had to watch Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith with my nephew earlier today.

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
  • The last movie I saw was Flushed Away and Borat. Flushed Away was awesome and hilarious XD. And there was one good song that really matched to the main character. Borat was alright but very disturbing. Also its hilarious too XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • i watched "John Tucker Must Die" at my friends BDay party last weekend.. turned otu to be a chick-flick kidan thing.. it was a bit funny tho.. adn like 2 hours before we watched that we watched "Accepted" >.<

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hmmm...

'Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon' ...xD I watched it this morning, because we had a snowday and I was bored.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with my friend just before I got online

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back