• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
Years
  • As usual I watched some nonsense on HBO because nothing else was on. It was some lame movie with Gwyneth Paltrow.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Night at the Museum....

>_>

I was babysitting.

I swear to god Ben Stiller's kid in the movie was too damn happy. I thought he was going to end up shooting someone or something. Goin' all crazy and what not.

Years
  • I just got done watching Superman Returns. It's kind of long and is missing some things that I would like covered, but it is still a great movie.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Last full movie I saw was Charlotte's Web. The remake in theatres right now. ^_^ I really enjoyed it~

I also watched about 5 minutes of...I think the twelfth Land Before Time movie a bit ago? XD I caught the beginning but realised they'd changed all the voice actors, so I couldn't stand it. Changed the channel. D:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Bambi 2... xD Minus the first 15-ish minutes.
    I've been laying in bed with a cold, sleeping a lot. Woke up, turned on the TV and it was on.

Granted, I've seen it twice now, rented it the first time... x3

Its such a cute movie! xDD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The last movie I watched was DOA (lol). I got it for Christmas and watched it recently. Awful movie but good fan service, plus the game is fantastic :).

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man's Chest

Love the movie, hate the ending.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back