• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the longest anime you binge watched?

Maedar

Banned
Years
Currently, my longest was watching the entirety of How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord in a week.

I might break that eventually. My next planned binge watch (when I have time) will be My Hero Academia.

Years
While I've certainly been on longer binges, I finished all 75 episodes of Fang of the Sun Dougram earlier this year. It was practically all I did for about two-and-a-half days. I'm definitely not going that hard ever again.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Pokemon for me as well, not sure if "Kimba the White Lion" counts its the only other Japanese animated show I watch a lot
almost all other 'animated' shows I watch are regular cartoons not anime

Years
Hmmmm For me I'd have to say it was Urusei Yatsura, Those Obnoxious Aliens.

It ran 196 episodes, plus 12 OVAs and 6 movies. I Guess at the time it was a long running series.

Still watching One Piece, but by the week.

Sojiro

Hoo Boy
Years
I binged My Hero Academia back in May, I think that's around 60 episodes. I really enjoyed and am looking forward to the 4th season dropping soon.

Rudy

give us a song ex boyfriend
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
naoki urasawas monster

70-odd episodes doesnt seem like much, but i have no attention span

Back