• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was the most dissapointing Pokemon in Gen IV?

TY

Dialga is most dissapointing, cause it dies easily IMO... (at least thats what i experienced)...
    His stats are OK, but he dies so quickly...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • ^If I'm not mistaken, Manaphy is one of it's kind. Whenever you breed it, you always get Phione, which is a weaker version of it.

Yeah, I just found that out, while doing a bit of research haha. But yeah now the focus shifts on phione, since if it's breedable, it's not really special or legendary in my eyes. It might be of legendary status by definition, with more than one being available, just doesn't make it special in my eyes, just say than a Zapdos for example - who is one of a kind.

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    I agree with most of you, Phione is, in my opinion, the worst ever. I mean, who would want a Phione having a Manaphy? Only in case of completing the Pokédex.

rubin

czytała Krystyna Czubówna
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    Most Pokemon I've used in DPPt were pretty good. I don't think I can single out one Pokemon which was in any way bad, apart from maybe Tropius in Platinum, but I kinda knew it was going to suck so I can't really call that a disappointment xD

Hmm, actually now that I think about it, I remember that Rampardos was pretty bad... very slow, and it didn't learn many useful moves through leveling up (and I was too greedy to use any of the valuable TMs).

In HGSS, Elekid (the one from Pokewalker) was rather disappointing. Stupidly frail even with the level advantage. I became bored with him somewhere around the 3rd badge and boxed him away.

Back