• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your favorite grade?

Favorite Grade?

• PreSchool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kindergarten

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 1st Grade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd Grade

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 3rd Grade

• 4th Grade

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 5th Grade

• 6th Grade

• 7th Grade

• 8th Grade

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 9th Grade

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 10th Grade

• 11th Grade

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 12th Grade

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    third grade. I don't know, it was so fun and exciting and my teacher was super-nice and liked me. :) I stayed after school to help her with these other kids, and it was just great. Not that I was happy 100% of the time, of course, but it was pretty nice.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I'd do like, anything to go back to 7th or 8th grade. Each were pretty equally awesome. We had such small classes so everyone was friends, we had an awesome teacher. Most of my close friends were a year younger than me, so when I went to high school and they were still all stuck in grade 8 we all drifted apart. I hate and have always hated high school. :( Can't wait to get out and hopefully start all over again in university. I hope so much that I have a better time there than I am having now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    12th grade rocks!!! it's so much fun!!! last year and we are all like crazyyyyyy!! we laugh so much and we are always making jokes xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    All of the grades, it was fifth grade actually. Those are the years when I experience the best and the worst. It was fun actually, for some reason, the worst thing that ever happen there when it was only 1st quarter I haven't adjusted myself even though I wasn't a new student. And the following quarters, I feel relax all of a sudden and never worry of anything at school, all of my quizzes were great and we always had a program going on. And last year, 2nd year, it was awesome! Especially my seatmates and the subjects.

Back