• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your favorite grade?

Favorite Grade?

• PreSchool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kindergarten

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 1st Grade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd Grade

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 3rd Grade

• 4th Grade

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 5th Grade

• 6th Grade

• 7th Grade

• 8th Grade

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 9th Grade

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 10th Grade

• 11th Grade

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 12th Grade

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Some countries do have more grades than listed in the poll. Actually, not all follow the same educational plan as this like the United States does. Regardless, my two favorite years of school had to be fifth and eigth grade for me. I was a senior of both Elementary and Junior High both times and stood high in class. I had the best group of friends possible, and the year as a whole was most memorable. It was also the end of something great, but the start of something new. It is two years of school I would never forget, especially the friends I made during that time. Now, I'm a senior of high school waiting to attend college next Fall, so we'll see what happens after this last year comes to an end.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well since I'm not even done my schooling career yet, I'd have to say last year, 7th Grade, was the best. I became closer with people outside of my group of friends and I also met a lot more people from the year before. I also had better teachers and had more fun in those classes.

But so far this year is also looking pretty good.

Bay

Years
    Your other random titles are semi-related to the polls (even the "Grandma" one, lol ). :<

Anyways, I believe my favorite grade is 11th. Despite the classes that time and studying for SATs urgh, I had a lot of fun during that time. Hung out with my friends a lot, got to visit Northern California on a field trip, and involved a lot in sports and clubs. Fun fun. :)

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Hard to say, really.

-5th grade I made my first best friend.
    -7th and 8th grade are always held high in my mind, although I don't really have much of a reason behind thinking so. lol
    -10th grade was when I made a ton of friends and became much more involved in band. I also started clarinet then.
    -11th grade I had some wonderful classes, I had self confidence, and it was my first year in marching band. On the other hand it was not a very good marching season, most of us would agree.
    -12th grade was a year I despised at the time... but a ton of great things happened. I had the best marching season anybody could have ever asked for, I started bassoon. However I had extremely low self confidence, and concert band was horrible that year.

I'd probably say 12th grade now. If only I could omit the whole concert band portion of it, that is. 2006-2007 really were the best years of life, and that was when I was in 12th grade.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    3rd. No worries, no "Real" chores, you could play whatever you wanted without being teased, and you were the most important person in the world. What's not to like? XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    12th grade. I was a senior, on the math team, yearbook staff, and student council, and went to lots of cool events like homecoming, prom, and senior banquet. I was king of the world back then, and have only fallen from grace since :/

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Fourth grade, definitely.
    Awesome teacher and having two best friends who were awesome were the main reasons. :P
    Good times~

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    The best ones so far were the 9th and 10th, I had some cool teachers, the work was easy, and everyone was really nice, but unfortunately, I learned from my 11th grade year that all good things must come to an end.

Articuno Girl

A wingbeat and a snowflake
    Years
    My schooling system is a bit different, but hey, whatever.
    Year 9 (equivalent to the 9th grade) would have to be my favourite, even though it's not even finished yet.
    I arrived at a new school this year and pretty much loved it. Awesome people, no homework, fantastic grades. In fact, it's pretty rare we do any work at all! Our math classes is free time in the computer lab!

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    My favorite grade had to have been third. My eight year old self was the most confident, determined little kid ever. I carried myself with such dignity, was sure of myself, and didn't care what other people thought. I was the person that a lot of people wanted to talk to and I felt really good. Third grade was also the year that I had my best teacher in. She was fair, nice, and she taught very well. Third grade was the first year with the A B C D F grading thing, and I remember always striving for the A. There was no laziness, no "she has no life," no "I don't want to do it!" Everything was about working hard. Oh, I also had one of my closest friends in that grade. We're enemies now, but that grade was just a lot of fun with him and our little group. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    What if I don't like any grades from my life? - That's the case for me...

But comparatively, I think the 10th grade was the best for me, because I quit school that year. Then I came back one year later. The memories are not sweet in my part.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Uuum... is it sad that my first thought was "I hated all of them."? xD;

But really.. all the hell aside, I think I had the best times during 10th and 11th grade.

That's when I had the best times with friends, and when my life was the best.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    KINDERGARTEN PWNED... well, the parts I remember. :>

It was so light, and happy all of the time. :3 Nothing was serious, it was all just a have a fun time kind of year. :D I miss it. : 3

Years
    Uhhh... college? College was much more awesome than any school before it. :D

After that, probably senior year... just because I graduated, haha. I was excited for that. XD; It was stressful at times, but overall, pretty awesome.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Eighth-grade seems to stick out most in my mind.

Kinda strange that I enjoyed that year the most considering I was extremely ill at the time, and my grades definitely reflected that. I think that's the only time in my life I ever made a grade lower than a 'B'. Much lower. Still, I had the best friends at that time, the least amount of stress I've ever had since, and was generally just happy-go-lucky nearly the entire year.

Truthfully, I think it may have been the neighborhood I lived in at that time. Lots of kids my own age, and all kinds of fun things to do. Good times... good times.

Back