• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was your first Honey Tree Pokemon?

Which is your first Honey Tree Pokemon?

• Total voters

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Another poll, I love polls! :3

Some Pokemon can be found only via Honey Trees, so what Pokemon did you find first in the Honey Tree?
    For my Diamond - Combee, and Platinum - Cherubi, since it states the first, so Combee for me!

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    my first was aipom. i actually fainted the first one and then it appeared aagain.

Years
    It was a Wurmple of all things. I already caught one long before I found it in the tree because they appear in the grass.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    I was hoping for a heracross
    and got a freaking wurmple

a never got a heracross so far... :(

Years
    Okay, so on my Pearl it was something that doesnt matter (wurmple, burmy...). I wanted Heracross sooo badly! I never caught it even after three weeks and lots of money spend on that stupid honey! Then my friend gave me one, so okay. But THEN I got Platinum and my first honey tree Pokémon was... Heracross! Why it didnt showed before? Who needs it now? I was so mad! I killed it in rage and then chcecked another tree. Guess what? Heracross again. Games are so cruel to me.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I have never used those evil trees.

Heracross = A LOT easier to get in Emerald. So I migrated mine.
    Aipom = Read above.
    Wurmple/Silcoon/Cascoon = Who wants them? >_>
    Combee = Kinda want one, but not all that much
    Burmy = I couldn't care less about Mothim and Wormadam
    Cherubi = Not really a fan of Cherrim.
    Munchlax = I'm getting two 'Laxes from my friend's FireRed once he gets off his annoying ass migrating pokes from his Ruby and Emerald first, just annoying me so i'll have to wait longer to borrow his FireRed.. God, he's so stupid..

So yeah, there's luckily no reason for me to use them. <33333333

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    When I first discovered the honey trees on Serebii, I really wanted to get a Cherubi the very first time. Of course, I wasn't really expecting for one just to pop out on the first time, but surprisingly the first time I put honey on the honey tree in Floaroma City and when it was shaking rapidly, the pokémon that appeared was a Cherubi. I was really excited, and ever since then I still have that Cherubi who is now a Cherrim.
    So thoroughly speaking the first pokémon that appeared on a honey tree for me was a Cherubi, in which I was happy with.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Mine was Combee :[

I really wanted a Munchlax and a Cherubi, and they still haven't appeared. ;~;

Back