• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was your first Honey Tree Pokemon?

Which is your first Honey Tree Pokemon?

• Total voters

Bobby Emerald

A voice of reason.
    Years
    How can anyone remember this? Unless it was a pokemon that he/she wanted. :B
    I definitely don't remember my first Honey tree pokemon.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I never got one in either my Diamond or my Platinum. I always forget about them after I put honey on them.

I really should get to doing this though, because I want to fill my pokedex up.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Female Combee in Platinum, yeah, you BET was happy :P

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    On Diamond, I got a Cascoon from those trees. I was so happy I waited six hours just for him. Then I made it faint. :/

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I got a Cherubi. Then got a female Combee.
    Then lotsa Aipoms, so i stopped using them.

I got all the others of Emerald, except Heracross, which i foudn in Berry Forest in LeafGreen, and Munchlax, which i traded for, as i sold my incenses, not realising their value

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    The first honey tree Pokemon I ever got was a male Combee. I was like:"Yeah! Vespiqueen is in the bag!" Then I trained my Combee to Lv. 40, and I was like:"What the?! Doesn't this thing evolve?" Then I found out that only female Combee evolve...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    To be honest, I don't think I've ever gotten a Honey Tree Pokémon D:
    Either I always just forgot that I slapped on honey on that tree or I just forgot where the tree was @__@

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    First Honey Tree pokémon was a Combee, after some Soft Resets, got myself a Female version.
    Was thinking of using it in my team, but won't be most likely.
    Still, adds to pokedex completion :)

Cebalrai

Your Burmy Buddy!
    Years
    Combee for me as well, I woke up at 5 am to check my tree, I was so excited.

My pupils shrunk when I saw it was Combee, I was so happy (slight exaggeration?). I kept resetting until I got a female and I brought the DS with me to school to level 'er up.

Years
    I have difficulty with honey trees, I'm just totally unlikely to be playing at the same time two days in a row, much less remember where the actual tree was.

Back