• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was your first pokemon after the starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    starly for me, caught it with a premier ball and eventually it made it's way to level 100 and now resides in my pokemon ranch.

Years
  • Shinx. Is now a level 100 Luxray.

Moves:

Spark
    Thunder
    Crunch
    Superpower

I know, not very competitive. I like to battle just for fun, and I always give my pokes moves with high base power.

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
  • The first time I play a new generation I always try to catch every pokemon i encounter, especially the new ones. I'm pretty sure the first one I caught on Pearl was a bidoof, but Shinx was the first one I caught and actually trained.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Shinx all the way. He's a lvl 54 Luxray now and one of the stars of my team.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • Diamond/Pearl: Both are Starly, which are now the powerful female Staraptor. Main powerhouse of my team.
    Platinum: Budew. Now currently an in-training Roserade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back