• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you most commonly use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 41 15.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 168 62.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other....

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

Valk

Inter-Galactic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I am using Google Chrome right now as my primary browser

Valk

Inter-Galactic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I use Google Chrome. I dont know why but I like it

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I use Firefox as well. Don't think I'm going to change anytime soon. I personally think it's great, and I've used it since I first learned how to use computers for more than doodling on Paint and playing computer games. Funny how computer games came before actual internet usage. Hm.

And because I've had bad experiences with it, I stay far away from IE. It gives me nightmares.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I've used Firefox for a long time now. Probably going on 3 years or so. I used to use MSN since Quest is our provider, but I just found it to be sluggish and not great at pop-up blocking. I haven't really used IE since school, and I never plan on using that terrible browser again as long as I'm using my computer at home.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've recently been toying around with Chrome in Windows, but I'm still primarily a Safari user in OS X and Firefox in Windows and Linux. I'm impressed with Chrome's speed, but it hasn't given me any reason to switch loyalties.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I use Google Chrome for the fun stuff (ig PC, Aim, Twitter, Facebook) and Explorer for the boring stuff (ig studying).

Why? In case my parents ever wanna check my history, I'll look like a good boy. :D

They don't know I use Google Chrome

theanimal160

The 160th Animal.
    Years
    Firefox for the win. Opera is alright, but it's not my most used or most preferred.

Google Chrome seems to hate my computer. It makes my computer run slow after installing it. :\

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Google Chrome here, but I use FireFox for scripts and stuff. I just like the space Chrome gives. It feels almost... lightweight?

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
    I use Google Chrome for the fun stuff (ig PC, Aim, Twitter, Facebook) and Explorer for the boring stuff (ig studying).

Why? In case my parents ever wanna check my history, I'll look like a good boy. :D

They don't know I use Google Chrome

I've thought of doing that. I figured I'd used IE for everything boring and SFW and use Firefox for everything awesome, SFW, and NSFW.

Because it was one of the first browsers available, a lot of parents are familiar with IE and nothing else. She'd never think to check Mozzy. :D

The browsers I use are as follows:
    Firefox (for everything!)
    Flock (GAIZ. If you ever want to upload multiple images, this is the browser to use. It's fantastic.)
    Safari (The layout is nice.)
    IE (To fool the parents. ;D)
    ....And I want to use Google Chrome one day.

*DLs Google Chrome*
    .........Why are you so pretty Googoo Chrome? D: I might like this as much as Mozzy.

Last edited:
    Back