• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were the three legendary beasts before they were resurrected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    I'm pretty sure the idea is they were previously non-legendary forms of themselves, but resurrected and given deity-like status.
    Although it is odd the similarities they share with the eeveelutions - colouring and appearance. The eeveelutions and dogs also bare some resemblance to the legendary birds.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2017
    Maybe Arceus has the ability to change their form? They may have been a similar Pokémon, or maybe they were related to the legendary birds.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    The eeveelutions and dogs also bare some resemblance to the legendary birds.

I think that was done on purpose, since Ho-oh is tied to the beasts while Lugia is tied to the birds.

I love how Ho-oh supposedly ressurected them and made them stronger, yet Entei still sucks.

-hugs Entei- I still love you. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    i think that they are bigger forms of it cuz i mean when u look at them its like their mini versions also the kimono girls do have some eeveelutions but thats just my opinion

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Its a pretty good point you bring up, and I don't think its coincidence. I also think that if only those 3 were made stronger after death, how does the man in the 3rd movie become an entei, well by the unown, but the movie has nothing to do with ho-oh, who created entei, and the other 2.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Wow!
    I actually never thought of that!

It would make sense for them to be the eevee evolutions. But truthfully, that would make me like them a little less.. Knowing that my pokemon team are just a death (and resurrection) away from legendary status.

Also, I could see them just being weaker, smaller versions of themselves before they were brought back.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    BEEP BEEP BEEP NO ZIGZAGOONS IN JOHTOcaps

Quit poking holes in my theory, it's annoying. XD

How do you know a trainer from Hoenn didn't travel to Johto only have his Zigzagoon be stolen from Team Rocket, only to escape months later and find shelter in the Brass Tower? ^_^;;

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    I don't get your Eeveelution theory, LEGENDARY BEASTS means beasts that are legendary, and Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporean are by no means legendary. There's your answer. Wah-la.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Quit poking holes in my theory, it's annoying. XD

How do you know a trainer from Hoenn didn't travel to Johto only have his Zigzagoon be stolen from Team Rocket, only to escape months later and find shelter in the Brass Tower? ^_^;;
    BECAUSE I'M A POKESTORIAN, NOTHING GETS PAST ME BEEP BEEPcaps

;_;

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Wow, great theory, I can imagine the Eeveelutions getting mega powered and becoming the legendary beasts, it fits so perfectly ;D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    I don't get your Eeveelution theory, LEGENDARY BEASTS means beasts that are legendary, and Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporean are by no means legendary. There's your answer. Wah-la.
    Of course not. But they became legendary.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    You guys can't bring Eevee's line into this, as stated there these were old Pokemon and the 1-151 generation Pokemon hadn't been seen yet, these were probably a prehistoric gen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    You guys can't bring Eevee's line into this, as stated there these were old Pokemon and the 1-151 generation Pokemon hadn't been seen yet, these were probably a prehistoric gen.
    150 years ago isn't prehistoric. The very fact that there's a man-made tower at the center of the legend should make that clear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back